Sign in to follow this  
Nick5200

The Sketchy stuff

Here are some of my unfinished ideas.

Tell me what you think, and ofcourse any of your ideas for improvement of the characters/sketches.

This one was ment to have 3 characters standing together. One is "complete", the 2nd chick is not.

But for the 3rd one I simply had one idea.

something_by_nick5200-da3abvp.png

2nd For this one I simply had no idea how to make armor further.

Any suggestions?

odin_by_nick5200-d8dnxct.jpg

3rd Protagonist or Antagonist?

dark_warrior_hadrian_by_nick5200-d7k6ihu

4th Could this form belong to a god, or it's more fitting for some lesser creature?

virgo__base__by_nick5200-d776efp.jpg

5th Any ideas on how should I change his body to be more fitting to his head? Or should I even change the body?

azrael_by_nick5200-d6ed9ly.png

6th Lastly this guy was in the umm gallery folder of this forum, untill they closed the gallery (A shame really)

I gave him completly to ppl of this forum to use him and modify him as they see fit.

And now I am doing so again, if you need this image for a game, feel free to do so.

ermac_by_nick5200-d5su1q2.jpg

Neat stuff, my faves are 2, 3, and especially 5.  I think 5's body could definitely match his head more, but if eerily uncanny is the desired effect, the muscle shapes/sizes could work; abs almost carapace-like in their shape and depth...hmm...

Keep it up!

Neat stuff, my faves are 2, 3, and especially 5.  I think 5's body could definitely match his head more, but if eerily uncanny is the desired effect, the muscle shapes/sizes could work; abs almost carapace-like in their shape and depth...hmm...

Keep it up!

Thanks man, I'm glad you like them. :D

I thought about the 5th one, making his body scaled and carapaced-like. Tho I am thinking of leaving some human form and flesh on chest and shoulders. The arms and belly part could be covered in black scaled carapace.