OneCutStudio

OCS' High Quality FREE MV Resources

Welcome to One Cut Studio's

Free MV Resources

Here you will find resources I have made for RPG Maker MV. Similar to my VXAce thread I will be creating sprites, tiles, battlers, game over screens, window skins, etc. for MV.

Unless otherwise stated all contents posted by me follow my Terms of Use (TOU):

• You may use the work posted here for free in non-commercial projects.
  • Credit must be given to One Cut Studio for any resource used.
  • The use of my work in commercial projects without my consent is not allowed (this also includes edits of my work).
  • If you edit one of my works and use that derivation in your project, you must still give credit to One Cut Studio as the original creator.
  • If I post a work in which I credit another creator you should also credit that creator as well if you choose to use such work.

TOU in a nutshell: Don't steal stuff that isn't yours or claim credit for it. Feel free to use and enjoy my works in your non-commercial projects.

SPRITES

13CINtQ.png

x8nHp2U.png

Icons

oyJGOO7.png

Changelog:

• 6/6/2016: Added TV sprite from Pixel Dojo MV tutorial.
  • 6/10/2016: Added Skeleton Sprite RTP Edit.
  • 6/13/2016: Added Keyboard Iconset.

***NEW RELEASE***

I noticed the RMMV RTP was lacking in the department of useful monster sprites. The skeleton was wearing a dress and jewelry?

Really? That's very specific. So, with some RTP editing and my own pixel magic I created a skeleton more games would be able to find a use for; just a plain old skeleton. I am going to be using this skeleton in my upcoming Pixel Dojo tutorial so stay tuned.

x8nHp2U.png

Thanks and stay tuned for the next release.

-OCS :)

***NEW RELEASE***

I made a keyboard iconset by hand with my pixel art skills. Why? I though it would work well with those plugins where you can map your entire keyboard. It might be nice to display in a message window your mapped keys. (It took forever to make so I hope someone can find this useful).

Enjoy.

oyJGOO7.png

***NEW RELEASE***

I made a keyboard iconset by hand with my pixel art skills. Why? I though it would work well with those plugins where you can map your entire keyboard. It might be nice to display in a message window your mapped keys. (It took forever to make so I hope someone can find this useful).

Enjoy.

oyJGOO7.png

Perfect! Thanks so much~ I was looking for something like this :)