Rosered

Custom Picture For Hetalia Horror Game?

I'm making a Hetalia horror game, but I need a picture that can be displayed on the player's screen for an event. The event in question is one that takes place in the beginning of the game, in which Prussia gets bitten on the base of the neck/shoulder by the villain, Angelo, a powerful sorcerer with fangs (though he's not a vampire.) Actually it's intended to be somewhat vague exactly what he is. He is essentially a human, but with some demonic attributes, I guess you could say. Below is a sprite sheet and faceset I made of him for reference (I did use some generator parts from other artists to create him). I would also be willing to send a copy of the game thus far (though it is by no means complete and may be subject to change) if it would help, so you can play through the event I'm talking about, just ask for it and I will send it to you personally.

Naturally, credit will be given in the end credits of the game when/if it is completed to the artist. This is my first time requesting something like this, so please forgive me if I have messed up somehow. I've tried to follow the request rules as closely as possible.

If there are any other details or missing information you would like to know just post a comment and I will gladly add it. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

post-32868-0-26724300-1465588822_thumb.png

post-32868-0-98455100-1465588832_thumb.png

Edited by Rosered

Is this game made with RPG Maker VX Ace or RPG Maker MV?

Because this is in the MV Resource Requests and those faces and sprites are Ace sized ones :)

Oh, really? I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace, whoops! Sorry!