Tarq

Tarq's Emporium of Inadequate Edits

Hey RMers,

Been doing some recolours and such over the last couple of days and so I thought I'd share some of it.

I'm happy to take requests for recolours if you want, say, a certain trim on an item. If I'm too busy at that time, I'll let you know if and when I can get it done. I don't do a lot on the graphical side of things so I won't take on anything more complex.

Terms of Use:

None really, go wild. Free for commercial, non-commercial and redistribution. No need for credits, although I wouldn't mind hearing if you did use them.

I'll only be editing RTP probably, but in the case I upload something that was originally someone else's then you'll have to follow their terms ofc.

Since I'll likely upload RTP across makers then you will need to own a copy of whatever specific maker the edit is from for the license to use it. That's my understanding anyways. I'll make it clear which is from where, don't worry.

VXA:

Battlebacks1:

Sea

caAduw0.png

Ignore the top half,the bottom is what the engine will register.

Battlebacks2:

Fort

FH0Pkpn.png

Characters:

Knight:

B2uU5hw.png  Z3QcOwv.png

Tiles:

Chest:

JDjzpIj.png  BmE8PN2.png  2fHq7RN.png  rYkXUZW.png  GNUCgLH.png

XP:

Tiles:

Chest:

mW2VVwP.png    You can reverse this, ofc.

KslF6uA.png

If anyone can give me advice on best practices for uploading this stuff I'd be super grateful. Also just for general arty info :3

Go ahead, its just a recolour of the XP RTP.  If you tell what you'd like it to look like I'll recolour it for you :)

Just wanted a Red/Gold chest like the typical RPGMaker chest lol

The red & gold chest is already part of the XP RTP, so you could manually convert it (it gets lost in the automatic conversion of GCH).

Anyways, I recoloured my own for the practice so the palette probably isnt 100% accurate. It is ready formatted and facing both ways though.

You can find it in the OP.

:3 Thanks Raymi. Maybe I'll pinkify some more stuff this weekend. It'll be hard to upload as I don't have internet set up in my new place yet but for pink's sake I'd shift mountains.

I'm wondering if you're still taking requests? You know the little red chest that comes in the default RTP? Do y'think you could recolor it to make it pink? That'd be much appreciated! :) 

Thanks. Tbh, I got quite a bit better at the graphical side of things over last year and since I'm not serious about any projects right now I wouldn't mind taking on some requests for folks.

Mkay will look into both. The meadow will be easy Tom Smith so I'll do it after work today.

Yours is kinda vague Roninator but I'll give it a go. Also just want to make it clear since you're asking for a formatting from a later engine that I would be editing an XP sprite and so to use that, legally, you would require a copy of XP for the license.

@Thomas Smith So, here's one which has been darkened and upped the contrast which makes the grass stand out a bit more.

iDGTHqX.png

This ones a little different in case your dark forest is for spoopy purposes. I changed the hue of the sky and added some fog.

hnrsJNa.png

Let me know if they need some tweaks to be fit for purpose :)

WkyVKAq.png

A world map image. Just add locations.

Unlike the other stuff you must credit me for use of this as its an entirely original piece. Its still free to use however a pm would be appreciated so that I can see it in your game.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:41 PM, Tarq said:

WkyVKAq.png

A world map image. Just add locations.

Unlike the other stuff you must credit me for use of this as its an entirely original piece. Its still free to use however a pm would be appreciated so that I can see it in your game.

That looks great!