Sign in to follow this  
spookyvibes

Need help editing a faceset!

I feel super dumb, but I'm terrible with photoshop and I need to edit a faceset! If anyone could help me, I would be sososo grateful :) I only want to turn the pink/red colors in her hair to brown, and to edit out the earrings! Anyone willing to help?

<RESOURCE REMOVED>

Edited by Rikifive
Removed Resource ~Riki

We have been informed, that this resource comes from a site, that doesn't allow public reposts, thus I had to remove them from your posts.

And for future ~ if you're posting resources, please give a credit and/or link to the source. Thank you! (=

You may however, link the site and specify which file it is and fulfill the request via PM. ~ Just to not repost that publicly, which is against the terms of use of these resources. (=

We have been informed, that this resource comes from a site, that doesn't allow public reposts, thus I had to remove them from your posts.

And for future ~ if you're posting resources, please give a credit and/or link to the source. Thank you! (=

You may however, link the site and specify which file it is and fulfill the request via PM. ~ Just to not repost that publicly, which is against the terms of use of these resources. (=

Awww Booohoooo.. lol. Better find another one spookyvibes and remember what Riki said! =3

Awww Booohoooo.. lol. Better find another one spookyvibes and remember what Riki said! =3

Oops! I should have read the rules, my bad... Thank you anyways though!  :D

Actually it's not that bad.

That resource was an edit from this site: http://downloadpackage.oteage.net/index.html

And these resources are okay to use in non-commercial projects, so there's no problem with that.

It's just that, you can't repost these resources directly ~ but posting edits are okay as long as the credit is given.

Can I edit these resources?

Yes.

Can I distribute these edited resources?

Yes, but please give credit.

Translated Terms of Use can be found there: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/27527-translated-terms-of-usage-of-japanese-blogs/&page=6#comment-348361

So, in the end, if I'm not mistaking, @Chadzter actually can post that here, but just give a proper credit and preferably link the side. (=

Oops! I should have read the rules, my bad... Thank you anyways though!  :D

Nah, it's actually not stated in the rules. ^^ (and they should be updated I think)

~ though giving a credit should be done automatically ~ just like you're crediting people in games ~ you should do the same with everything else, that you do not own. ~ specifying where you got the resource will help everybody to specify if it can be edited/reposted or not and such~. It's just a nice way to support the original creator and show him respect ~ and just follow his terms of use, right? (=

Don't worry, it's all fine. ^^

So getting back to request - please take a look on that site and its terms of use ~ and do your thingie! ^^

Yes.

Translated Terms of Use can be found there: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/27527-translated-terms-of-usage-of-japanese-blogs/&page=6#comment-348361

So, in the end, if I'm not mistaking, @Chadzter actually can post that here, but just give a proper credit and preferably link the side. (=

Just put a credit and the link to it spookyvibes so you can use the edited version that i made for you! =3

If you are still interested in using that faceset. =3

Edited by Chadzter01

That resource was an edit from this site: http://downloadpackage.oteage.net/index.html
And these resources are okay to use in non-commercial projects, so there's no problem with that.

It's just that, you can't repost these resources directly ~ but posting edits are okay as long as the credit is given.

Yes.

Translated Terms of Use can be found there: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/27527-translated-terms-of-usage-of-japanese-blogs/&page=6#comment-348361

Oops! I should have read the rules, my bad... Thank you anyways though! :D
Nah, it's actually not stated in the rules. ^^ (and they should be updated I think)
~ though giving a credit should be done automatically ~ just like you're crediting people in games ~ you should do the same with everything else, that you do not own. ~ specifying where you got the resource will help everybody to specify if it can be edited/reposted or not and such~. It's just a nice way to support the original creator and show him respect ~ and just follow his terms of use, right? (=

So getting back to request - please take a look on that site and its terms of use ~ and do your thingie! ^^

Ah alright, thank you! I guess I didn't think it through haha, I'll make sure to remember that next time! :lol:

@SECOND POST Posted 5 minutes later

Just put a credit and the link to it spookyvibes so you can use the edited version that i made for you! =3

Ah yes I'm still interested! Is it too late to put the credit in the post now or should I just make a new post?

Edited by Rikifive
Merged Posts | Hid/Cut Quotes ~Riki

:busted_blue:  @spookyvibes  I have merged your posts. Please avoid double posting unless it's absolutely necessary. Thank you. (=

~ I have also edited your posts by hiding or cutting the quotes to make it look neater. (=

If you want to add something to your post, please use the edit button:

yI9C8Vh.png

~And you can either edit the previous posts or make new ones ~ though I think making new ones will be better ~ that way, everybody will be notified about the thread's update. (= 

@Chadzter can post the edit here ~ he only has to add credits/link next to it. (= 

That resource was an edit from this site: http://downloadpackage.oteage.net/index.html

Yes.

Translated Terms of Use can be found there: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/27527-translated-terms-of-usage-of-japanese-blogs/&page=6#comment-348361

Oops! I should have read the rules, my bad... Thank you anyways though! :D

Ah alright, thank you! I guess I didn't think it through haha, I'll make sure to remember that next time! :lol:

@SECOND POST Posted 5 minutes later

Ah yes I'm still interested! Is it too late to put the credit in the post now or should I just make a new post?

Make a new post in this thread stating the credits and image link and you should be good :)

That, or Chadzter could just PM you the edit~

Riki, stop that! I want colourful backgrounds too! D: they look awesome!