RayChan

My Game Screen Shots

hey, so ive just put my game on the showroom around 2 days ago and in the screenshots i saw it didn't have any of the maps or such so i thought i'd post them here .

New dungeon : 

Williams%20Forest_zpse3wqgpxf.png

Williams%20Forest%20S2_zpsyunvqk6o.png

Williams%20Forest%20Boss%20Stage_zpstdxp

Old dungeon (edited)

SlimeVil.%20Revamp_zps9kupkfja.png

Slime%20Kingdom%20Revamp_zpsnivaua3y.png

SlimeVil.%20Boss%20Revamp_zpszrxdlmwe.pn

Field 1

East%20of%20Kato_zpsnlihyelu.png - that is my first field for my First village (fields are places where there are Monsters and you can basically farm for exp and gold.)

the new Hud

Hud_zps6mesafy6.png - that is just showing the Hud for the game . (the new version)

Field 2

South%20of%20Kato_zps0oua6rex.png - The new field

First Village

Kato%20Village_zpsm1nh7sds.png - that is my first Village .

All costume Sets

All%20Costumes_zpszz0fsuf6.png - thought i'd just put it here see what you guys think of the sets

Field 3

West%20of%20Kato_zpsz1gwynk3.png - New field (looks better in game xD)

Field 4

North%20of%20Kato_zpslzsjirs0.png - the new field (also looks better in game with events)

i'd love any feedback's about the maps or the Hud as long as its not about the shadows which i dont really pay attention on.

Edited by RayChan

Oooohhhhh very nice maps! Some things I'd like to point out:

1st Map: You can use shift mapping to make the trees go behind the northern cliff if those trees are autotiles.

2nd Map: Perhaps reduce the font size for the EXP and the EXP amount on the HUD.

All in all, the maps looks awesome. Making the cliffs more random might look better, try it out! :3

For that img button, you need to put in the image's direct link. You can do this in photobucket by going to the right and copying the Direct link over there. For example:

East%20of%20Kato_zpsyvwrh69b.png

Don't forget to put big images inside spoiler tags!

I think the maps look pretty good so far! The only thing that might need a bit of a tweak (then again, it's just personal preference) would be the first village map. The cliff feels a little too high from the rest of the village. It may not be that huge when you are playing the game, but it wouldn't hurt to lower down a few tiles just to cut walking/running distance down by just a bit. Other than that, they look really neat! Keep it up!

Oooohhhhh very nice maps! Some things I'd like to point out:

1st Map: You can use shift mapping to make the trees go behind the northern cliff if those trees are autotiles.

2nd Map: Perhaps reduce the font size for the EXP and the EXP amount on the HUD.

All in all, the maps looks awesome. Making the cliffs more random might look better, try it out! :3

For that img button, you need to put in the image's direct link. You can do this in photobucket by going to the right and copying the Direct link over there. For example:

East%20of%20Kato_zpsyvwrh69b.png

Don't forget to put big images inside spoiler tags!

thank you for the feedbacks
on 1st map i know i could do shift mapping but i decided not to because i am putting animals in there and removing some trees.
2nd map i was thinking the same thing or just increasing the size of the box.
i do try to make the cliff's all random because i dont like the plain straight thing but for this map i had to make it straight near the bottom since it it is leading to another field cause i dont want to put level 10 enemies in a level 4-6 map so my other 2 that i might be posting soon you can probably see pretty weird curves and such.

and thank you so much for the help on the image thing it helps so much because im one of those people that hate to click on sites just to check the maps or screenshots or any picture in that case.

@SECOND POST Posted 7 minutes later

I think the maps look pretty good so far! The only thing that might need a bit of a tweak (then again, it's just personal preference) would be the first village map. The cliff feels a little too high from the rest of the village. It may not be that huge when you are playing the game, but it wouldn't hurt to lower down a few tiles just to cut walking/running distance down by just a bit. Other than that, they look really neat! Keep it up!

thank you for the feedback on the map!
I do feel like the cliffs are a too high but i have a solution for it which im doing right now im basically putting a passage though the beginning top part to all the way near the exit to next field so there is much more space in there and you dont have to go all the way around if you want to go to the next field
and for the walking/ running distance part I dont think i will reduce the map because its a field so it is filled with enemies so there isent much walking/running in the map if you get to your level field ex: your level 5 your in the 4-6 enemy zone you should just stick to where your at, also the map has around 20-26 enemies on the field and they re spawn back every 10 seconds so i dont think you will have to run to one end and to the other before they respawn back.
i hope i answered all the things.

I will be posting the edited one really soon so you know what im talking about on the first thing if you dont understand it cause i dont think i even understand it xd. Edited by Rikifive
Merged Double Post ~Riki

:busted_blue:  @RayChan  I have merged your posts. Please avoid double posting unless it's absolutely necessary. Thank you. (=

If you want to add something to post, please use the edit button.

yI9C8Vh.png

You can also use the 'MultiQuote' button, to quote multiple people at once.

9wSYho1.png

:busted_blue: @RayChan I have merged your posts. Please avoid double posting unless it's absolutely necessary. Thank you. (=

If you want to add something to post, please use the edit button.

yI9C8Vh.png

You can also use the 'MultiQuote' button, to quote multiple people at once.

9wSYho1.png

That's my bad I had forgotten about the double posting thing thanks for letting me know.

Added new Screenshots and edited the old ones.

Field 1(new)

East%20of%20Kato_zpsnlihyelu.png - that is my first field for my First village (fields are places where there are Monsters and you can basically farm for exp and gold.)

the Hud(new)

Hud_zps6mesafy6.png - that is just showing the Hud for the game . (the new version)

Field 2(new)

South%20of%20Kato_zps0oua6rex.png - The new field

Field 3(new)

West%20of%20Kato_zpsz1gwynk3.png - New field (looks better in game xD)

Field 4(new)

North%20of%20Kato_zpslzsjirs0.png - the new field (also looks better in game with events)

Edited by RayChan

so its been awhile since ive been updating the game but im back and im remaking the some dungeons

so here they are

New dungeon : 

Williams%20Forest_zpse3wqgpxf.png

Williams%20Forest%20S2_zpsyunvqk6o.png

Williams%20Forest%20Boss%20Stage_zpstdxp

Old dungeon (edited)

SlimeVil.%20Revamp_zps9kupkfja.png

Slime%20Kingdom%20Revamp_zpsnivaua3y.png

SlimeVil.%20Boss%20Revamp_zpszrxdlmwe.pn

Edited by RayChan