Well, since you asked nicely...

Nightshade-  Deals damage equal to the user's HP.

Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-08-08%2Bat%2B11.33.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Seriously though,

It was more like watch and listen. I'm  not really into anything remotely techno-y, but I like the lyricist and the lyrics. Anyway,

"Nightshade"

Target: Single ally (cannot target self)

The user and the target join together in perfect harmony, and the power of their love increases their stats. Stat bonuses vary based on the target. The bonuses increase based on RP (Relationship Points).

I'm curious to see what you all can come up with from that song. Feel free to use "Nightshade" again. Otherwise, here's another:

"Scars of Yesterday" -Dragonforce. Lyrics          Song

Of course, you can answer both. 1000 bonus points if you can create a combo skill from them.  :lol:

Scars of Yesterday -  effect last until casting actor is dead, a chorus of song breaks pout in chants and the actor is revived completely, with a boost to all stats by 20% however is unable to move for three or four turns (determined randomly) and when the battle is over, it starts again without that actor, and he is forever vanquished from the battle, yet prior battle xp and rewards still applied.

Crazy - Gnarls Barkley 

Crazy - Confusion on all party/enemy from the mindblowing.

I'll use it again, since LoneQueso is interested. I'm going to say that it will stand for the next few entries, with different people giving their take on it.

Nightshade

Edited by Nyuuchan353

I'll make a man out of you - boosts all stats permanently by .5% (until actor dies), when enemies use it, it is temporary and the animation is much like a child becoming a strong man/woman.

Warrior People - Nahko Bear 

Blitzkrieg Bop - rally all allies under one cause, limits next five rounds to one special or magic for one side of the engagement as it's a tight spot :)

Thunderstruck - 2Cellos Cover

Sacred Dawn - Nullifies all unholy/demonic magic and insta-kills all unholy/demonic enemies in that round of combat.

Next up: Resonance (from Soul Eater)

Never did watch that one. First instinct from the intro is Bleach and One-Piece hooked up one night and had a kid. I found the English translation of the words though (thanks, Google!) so I can actually make a decent skill.

Gonna have to be another party buff.

"Resonance" - Boosts the entire party's ATK and MAT. The more active and alive members, the higher the bonus. However, if a party member is killed or is unable to move from a turn due to a negative status, the resonance is shattered, debuffing the party's ATK , MAT, DEF, and MDF by 25%. 

Alright, ya wanna use anime songs? Fine, we'll use freakin' anime songs!

"Tank!" - Cowboy Bebop theme

Tank!: Raises the caster's defense by 25% but lowers damage by 10%.

not much of a skill is it?

PILLOWTALK - Zayn

Watch the songs with swears, please. Or at least put a warning. Personally I don't care, but others might.  

Hmm.. a love song, eh? 

"Pillowtalk" - Attempts to Charm a single enemy. 50% sucess rate. 

Let's try and set up a combo. Ooo... or a counter skill. 

"Heartbreaker" -Pat Benatar. 

Heartbreaker (Pat Benatar, niiiiice!) - All enemies become infatuated with you and are thus unable to attack you. When you attack them, they gain the status, "Heartbroken", which increases their attacks.

Cherry Bomb - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts 

cherry bomb - lures the enemy into false sense of security and admiration, 75% success rate, then kersplodes an atomic ruby bomb on the enemy doing 100% nuclear damage, 75% thermal damage and 50% kinetic damage, with a small 25% magic damage from the fact it uses a ruby/cherry.

(I don't know if this has fowl language, but it does certainly have religious connotation)

Ooo.... Black Sabbath.... 

I love that song  :thumbup3:

Generals gathered in their masses,
just like witches at black masses. 

It's and anti-war and anti-propaganda song, btw. Ozzy Osbourne was strongly opposed to the Vietnam War. Not really a religious song. 

"War Pigs" Raises all allies' ATK while inflicting Charm on a random single enemy. 

Can't resist.

"Iron Man"- Black Sabbath

Watch the songs with swears, please. Or at least put a warning. Personally I don't care, but others might.  

Hmm.. a love song, eh? 

"Pillowtalk" - Attempts to Charm a single enemy. 50% sucess rate. 

Opps.. sorry about that... anyway..

Iron Man - Gives you an "invulnerable" buff for a short period of time.

Not much but...

"Happy deathday" by Another Story

Theatre Popcorn - attacks all enemies with a rain of popcorn.

I'll put in my favorite song:

"Leyre" is the song's title.

Foreign songs are harder to do which is probably why no one responded Saeryen~

From a quick google search, Leyre seems to be related to a monastery and religion, so;

Leyre;

Scope: all allies

Effect: Shrouds the users allies in a protective veil,  reducing dark damage taken.

"Echo" - CrusherP

Echo - on the next turn, when the ally that used the skill is on the receiving end of a special attack, the special attack "echoes" and happens to the enemy too.

Glad I wasn't the only one who immediately though "yep, thats exactly whats gonna happen".

Title: An Epic Of Time Wasted

Type: Support Magic

Effect: Effectively stops time. User attacks the target 99 times and finishes with a final 100 hit combo finisher. When time starts again, nothing happens and your turn was wasted.

Whoo, need to go listen to them more actually.

"Figure 09" - Linkin Park

Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band ^_^ Linkin Park is up there.

Song: Figure 09

Type: Self Buff

Effect: Select a single foe. The user becomes a clone of the target gaining all their skills, but loses their own for the duration of the battle.

"Bark at the Moon"- Ozzy Osbourne

Title: Bark at the Moon

Type: Self Buff

Effect: The user suddenly becomes overwhelmed by an urge to starting barking at the moon. During this, the user begins to feel more dominant. The user's physical attack and defence is increased for the duration of the moonlight. Side effects may include occasional growling and an urge to pee on hydrants.

"Funhouse" by Pink