Crescent

VX Ace Character Generator Files [REQUEST]

Hi! ( ^..^)ノ

I'm making a request after a long time. :3 Also, I'm not really sure if it goes here though, so just in case; please forgive me. ^^'

I've somehow messed with the character generator files of VX Ace, and also lost the backup. But I now I want the real files back... So I'd like someone to upload the original (not altered) folder of generator's files, both faces and sprites.

It would be great if anyone is willing to help! Thanks for your time. ï¼ˆ=´∇`=)

Did you know that if u backup your game's project file to anywhere and reinstall your rpgmaker vxace puts everything back to its original state. Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Who knew. :P

Did you know that if u backup your game's project file to anywhere and reinstall your rpgmaker vxace puts everything back to its original state. Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Who knew. :P

I had made a backup of the generator files but somehow lost it.

Also I only need the generator files, not RPG Maker VX Ace itself. Reinstalling it would reinstall the engine as well. -w-

Edited by Crescent

I had made a backup of the generator files but somehow lost it.

Also I only need the generator files, not RPG Maker VX Ace itself. Reinstalling it would reinstall the engine as well. -w-

do u have steam or the one u bought from the webs store?