Asharonapaul

Chungsie's Fonts and Stuffs

So the easiest way for me to share is with OTF format... the current font is under development, the alphabet exists now in entirety. do note that some letters have no lower case, and lower case as I have for myself are pronounced differently. but you can use them however you want. I made the pronunciations off of Hindi and Arabic, slightly. for instance, if you want brother's father's wife, Chachi... ya...

anyways, these are free to use in any RM engine that supports fonts such as OTF. There is a TFF file but I am too lozy to go through my Fonts folder in windows to locate and copy and share...

OTF - OTF

PRONOUNCIATION - Chungsie's Pronounciation Guide

I plan on using it for my magic, I am a practicing Wizard of sorts. But feel free to do what you want with it. It's not as powerful as my prior Ele language, but that's the point, I needed something that was more balanced and fair for everyone. I still need to perform a mathematical evaluation of the characters to understand what they are exactly, maybe use some gematria modified with a geometric eval. Anyways, have fun.

It does need to be set font size to over 20 to be easily read I'm afraid... Something to do with how I made the font, I'm a newb font maker :P

Here is a sample of the font spelling some names that are shortened if using my Pronunciation Guide (most names aren't so easy)

kBQSz83.png

in this example, Chibae, Chinah, Yahweh....
Just for fun, here is Ryki :D

9D2dorl.png

Ra-yah-kah-ia

I have not completed the font in entirety. there are no punctuation marks, only capitals, and lowercases, and Y for instance has no lowercase. C for instance uses a special character for one of its cases.

But ya, it's free for use in games you want it in, games that involve translations or fantasy languages. :)

Edited by chungsie

A preview of the font in spoiler would be nice.

(how letters look like ~ some example words)

Also, your links aren't properly formatted. Only a part of these are linked, which lead to blank pages.

oh ya, fyi, the spacing is a little off for some letters, maybe have to use empty space between letters, and the font size has to be alot to be easily read. I think the examples shown are size 24 font.

oh ya, fyi, the spacing is a little off for some letters, maybe have to use empty space between letters, and the font size has to be alot to be easily read. I think the examples shown are size 24 font.

Do you know how to use 3 fonts in a game? I'm using SAO UI and Verdana for now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Edited by Kirimash