Sign in to follow this  
Nyuuchan353

If you could live in an Anime for a day.

And possibly screw up the main character's (or cast's) life for the time you're in it, lol.

----------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I have a new game to share with you all~.

Here's how it works:

The poster above you lists an anime they'd like to live in for a day, then you tell them all the ways they could mess things up (or make it better). Anything goes, like fanfic post-story stuff or righting something that shouldn't have happened in-canon (like Light's death), but keep a lid on the 18+ stuff (that should be a given and/or shared outside the forums). Then you list an Anime you'd like to live in for a day, and the cycle repeats!

If you don't know the Anime someone lists, go watch a couple of episodes~! Then come back and tell 'em how they can rough up the story! Or make it better, it's up to you.

----------------------------------------------------

I'll start:

I'd like to live in the world of Asobi Ni Ikuyo! for a day. Eris seems nice.

I'd like to live in the world of Rurouni Kenshin! So I can fight with him!

Not exactly how it works. You forgot the first part of the game, and you don't say why you would want to be in that world.

Edited by Nyuuchan353

I was afraid it will end up like this from the very beginning. You see, the game is aimed only to certain part of people, which isn't good.

For example I'm not an anime-fan, so I can't play this even if I wanted and "If you don't know the Anime someone lists, go watch a couple of episodes~!" isn't a solution at all. *squeee.* Don't kill me. =3

It's like I'd make a game about ponies and say 'If you don't know what to do, watch MLP!' ~ I'm sure nobody would like to do this just to play a game (most likely including even you). Anyway I don't want to force people to do anything they would normally not do. =P

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not ranting on your idea, but just saying how I see this, but I'm pretty sure you have noticed it yourself.

As you wish.

8hXgh3j.png This thread is closed. If for some reason anybody would like to re-open this thread, just send me a PM or report the thread. (=

And no worries, the idea wasn't bad. Some members watch anime, but not enough it seems. Sorry to see you disappointed.