I have attempted to have this script made before but perhaps the promise of a monetary reward will urge people to work with me on this.

I need a custom battle system made that mimics a similar style of the Lunar games. The following videos will demonstrate what I mean.

I will need whoever takes this job to work with me as to how the system should work, how its mechanics and features will be set up and be in open contact with me in case there are any changes that I need made or additional features to be added.

PM me here or message me on skype (let me know who you are and remind me of the topic so that I do not dismiss you as a bot) and we can discuss our potential dealings, costs and whether or not you will be able to take on the job.

Thank you for your time.

I am actually switching to MV, so if I may ask the moderators to possibly pull this into the MV scripting section?

@Dymedez I'm aware of that but thanks for letting me know.

@Soulpour You think its something that you could accomplish in MV?

UwcF3bs.png I have moved this thread to MV Plugin Requests at OP's request. (= (Sorry for not noticing that earlier ~ when you said, that you have found a programmer, that will create a plugin for you then it caught my attention, thus I found that note in the previous post.)

8hXgh3j.png This thread is closed at OP's request. If for some reason anybody would like to re-open this thread, just send me a PM or report the thread. (=