spookyvibes

Tilesets aren't showing up correctly!

Once again, I need help with my resources... So I found some tiles that I love, and I was so excited to use them since I've been looking for the perfect ones for so long. I put them into my graphics folder and start to create my map, but the tiles end up looking like this:

post-65957-0-98801400-1470086049_thumb.png

As you can see I'm trying to use the grass. Can anyone tell me why this isn't working? I'm pretty sure it's only an issue with the ground tiles since the building, wall,  A, B, and C tiles come out perfectly fine. If I have to edit them, could anyone help me out there...?

I love using RPG Maker, but I hate dealing with resources haha I wish I could just stick to events/progressing the story. :P

(The tiles are from here)

Edited by spookyvibes

Once again, I need help with my resources... So I found some tiles that I love, and I was so excited to use them since I've been looking for the perfect ones for so long. I put them into my graphics folder and start to create my map, but the tiles end up looking like this:

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

As you can see I'm trying to use the grass. Can anyone tell me why this isn't working? I'm pretty sure it's only an issue with the ground tiles since the building, wall,  A, B, and C tiles come out perfectly fine. If I have to edit them, could anyone help me out there...?

I love using RPG Maker, but I hate dealing with resources haha I wish I could just stick to events/progressing the story. :P

(The tiles are from here)

I don't think that's grass. You need to edit the tileset in the database, you know? Or did you do that already?

Never mind, I figured it out! I guess I was supposed to put the A5 normal section in the database rather than the A2 ground! I should have messed around with it more before posting here haha, sorry about that!

See?

I have moved this thread to VXAce Editor Support and Discussion. (=
This thread is closed, due to being solved. If for some reason anybody would like to re-open this thread, just send me a PM or report the thread. (=