jonnaz_resources_banner_by_jonath4nc-d6g

Description:

-----------------------------

Welcome to Jonnaz MV Resources, take a look around! :D
Any critique/feedback on the sprites would be awesome! Even if there's a pixel out of place it would be good to know :P
Also comment below on what you want to see. :)

At this stage, requests are open for sprites based off any anime... as long as it isn't a dodgy anime :P

TERMS and CONDITIONS:

- All sprites under "Template Sprites:" in "Sprites:" are free to use for commercial and non-commercial projects.
            These may also be edited freely without needing any credit towards me.

- All sprites under "For non-commercial use:" in "Sprites:" are free to use for non-commercial projects only.
            These may also be edited freely, but make sure to credit me for the original sprites.

- All facesets/portraits are free to use for both commercial and non-commercial use.
            These may also be edited freely, but make sure to credit me for the original art.

- If you would like any of these sprites edited, please request it in this topic or give me a PM (private message).

- Do not claim any of this work as your own.

- Please do not re-post these sprites anywhere else, unless I give you permission.

Credit:
- Give credit to me - Jonath4nC
- Sprites that are in the RPG MV style, give credit to Enterbrain

SPRITES:

Template Sprites:

RPGMV Male and Female Diagonal Sprite Templates -

xfjTZ56.png ~ LaeKSij.png

For non-commercial use:

Re: Zero - Natsugi Subaru  [15_08_2016] -

VMXSDHq.gifOOIFexM.png ~ Xcn64ww.png

Sword Art Online - Kirito  [17_09_2016] -

xYwQdIF.gif ~ Qsr3Fmb.png

For commercial and non-commercial use:

empty

REQUESTS:

Requests are open so long as the finished request(s) can be posted on here for other's to use.

Request List:  -----

In Progress:    -----

Complete:       [15_08_2016]  - Re: Zero - Natsuki Subaru sprite
                         [27_10_2015]  - Template _ RPGMV Female Diagonal sprite
                         [26_10_2015]  - Template _ RPGMV Male Diagonal sprite

Edited by Jonath4nC

UPDATE:
Just finished the Natsugi Subaru sprite from the anime, Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- ...this has got to be my favorite anime of the year :D
I recorded my process as well, so I might chuck that up soon if anyone's interested :P
VMXSDHq.gif

EDIT: I finished putting together a time lapse for anyone interested :)Time Lapse - Re:Zero - Natsugi Subaru - Sprite

Edited by Jonath4nC

how did i not see this reply? ...huh, i hadn't been following my topic :|. For some reason I thought I automatically followed my own topics, ah well.
I think I'll start off with the Kirito sprite even tho he's been done like a million times before... although, I've only seen him once as MV so far.

I may end up actually doing all the versions of him and make some character generator parts of him too :).

I don't reeeaally want to do Mario and Luigi as they were originally created as sprites aaaand it's nintendo who I think I've heard have been famous for cracking down on people with this sort of thing? And then here's me making vx Pokemon sprites hahaha what a contradiction :/. ..but I guess we'll see. Maybe someone will convince me otherwise.

As for Takamaru and Samus, I'll chuck them on the maybe list :P.

Thanks for the requests :D ...I may take a while :P

how did i not see this reply? ...huh, i hadn't been following my topic :|. For some reason I thought I automatically followed my own topics, ah well.

I think I'll start off with the Kirito sprite even tho he's been done like a million times before... although, I've only seen him once as MV so far.

I may end up actually doing all the versions of him and make some character generator parts of him too :).

I don't reeeaally want to do Mario and Luigi as they were originally created as sprites aaaand it's nintendo who I think I've heard have been famous for cracking down on people with this sort of thing? And then here's me making vx Pokemon sprites hahaha what a contradiction :/. ..but I guess we'll see. Maybe someone will convince me otherwise.

As for Takamaru and Samus, I'll chuck them on the maybe list :P.

Thanks for the requests :D ...I may take a while :P

You only saw him once. Maybe you're talking about my sprite. There was another person who made one too, but I don't remember the name now. I think it was Kaneshon.

And yeah, Nintendo sucks a lot sometimes.

You only saw him once. Maybe you're talking about my sprite. There was another person who made one too, but I don't remember the name now. I think it was Kaneshon.

Ohh ok, well here's the 2nd... or 3rd Kirito :D

Qsr3Fmb.png

I got a tad lazy and didn't end up doing the diagonal sprite. Man I didn't realize how many different clothes he wears, it's crazy. This is the version of him while he's fighting Kayaba. I wish I had time to draw all the versions and all the characters, diagonal and all... but oh well :/

I actually found this one quite difficult with how he just wears black haha

Ohh ok, well here's the 2nd... or 3rd Kirito :D

Qsr3Fmb.png

I got a tad lazy and didn't end up doing the diagonal sprite. Man I didn't realize how many different clothes he wears, it's crazy. This is the version of him while he's fighting Kayaba. I wish I had time to draw all the versions and all the characters, diagonal and all... but oh well :/

I actually found this one quite difficult with how he just wears black haha

Whoa. I completely forgot about this. Nice, it looks amazing.