Alright, Hello everyone in the RPG Maker community.

I´m Ookami, a newbie indie developer. My dream is to conquer all of the known world and discover a new one, so that my people may conquer it as well. And in the end, all of creation will be under the iron fist of my word... And everyone will fight with dragons and barbarians on a daily basis, we´ll have archdemons (or flies) for pets, and everyone will smile... forever...

Also I love making and playing games! I hope you guys can help me with my doubts while making games! I´d also love to help anyone I can help, though I´m only "kind of" good at using photoshop… I promise to do what I can though!

Nice to meet you fellas! (If anyone wants to join my conquer, feel free to do so J)

Hmm, I'm conflicted: I myself am in the process of taking over the world through my mysterious and decalicious cookies, so I can relate to you on that level.
But FLIES!? Why, with all of the wretched things you could've chosen, would you take over with flies? :(
They're practically the bane of my existence, those little winged abominations!

Well, if you can ditch the flies, I have a shower of the most delicious cookies in the universe hovering and waiting to shower you. But until then...
:mellow: welcome(?).

Edited by Saturnity

Hmm... With that intro should I really be welcoming you to the group? Or is that too dangerous and I should be eliminating you for trying to conquer the world with demons and flies?  O.o

Flies are cute!!! And I wouldn´t worry too much, unless you´re evil. If you are indeed evil, I shall banish you to a world with no internet once I take over the world! If you´re a good person though, I think we´l get along just fine. ;)

Hmm, I'm conflicted: I myself am in the process of taking over the world through my mysterious and decalicious cookies, so I can relate to you on that level.

But FLIES!? Why, with all of the wretched things you could've chosen, would you take over with flies? :(

They're practically the bane of my existence, those little winged abominations!

Well, if you can ditch the flies, I have a shower of the most delicious cookies in the universe hovering and waiting to shower you. But until then...

:mellow: welcome(?).

But flies are small and cute!!!! They´re misunderstood little fellas... But I might ditch them as long as the cookies good.

Hmm... With that intro should I really be welcoming you to the group? Or is that too dangerous and I should be eliminating you for trying to conquer the world with demons and flies?  O.o

Flies are cute!!! And I wouldn't worry too much, unless you´re evil. If you are indeed evil, I shall banish you to a world with no internet once I take over the world! If you´re a good person though, I think we´l get along just fine. ;)

Evil, hmm? You know, I write as much as I make games and the main character in many of my stories comes from a culture that other writers refuse to do crossovers with for fear their characters would die...painfully(punishments for lawbreakers there range from enslavement to the one they committed the crime against, to slow and painful castration worsened by a spell that prevents them from ever going into shock or adjusting to the pain...or healing afterwards, and everyone from his tribe is basically a living lie detector due to a pact with the Phoenix soo...you get the idea.).

D&D players, and many others who merely know the alignment charts from it, refer to me as "Lawful Evil" simply for having made that culture's laws the way they are.

Flies are cute!!! And I wouldn't worry too much, unless you´re evil. If you are indeed evil, I shall banish you to a world with no internet once I take over the world! If you´re a good person though, I think we´l get along just fine. ;)

Evil, hmm? You know, I write as much as I make games and the main character in many of my stories comes from a culture that other writers refuse to do crossovers with for fear their characters would die...painfully(punishments for lawbreakers there range from enslavement to the one they committed the crime against, to slow and painful castration worsened by a spell that prevents them from ever going into shock or adjusting to the pain...or healing afterwards, and everyone from his tribe is basically a living lie detector due to a pact with the Phoenix soo...you get the idea.).

D&D players, and many others who merely know the alignment charts from it, refer to me as "Lawful Evil" simply for having made that culture's laws the way they are.

What some may regard as evil, some regard as greatness... It sounds interesting, I´ll take a look at what you write! I also tend to work around some dark places of narration in my work, (haven´t posted it anywhere yet though...)