[POLL CLOSED. See the latest posts for the actual results]  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess I should report? (I haven't worked all week HAHAHA I'm ded)

Actors: 1/1

Classes: 0/0

Skills: 0/0

Weapons: 0/0

Armors: 0/0

Items:  0/2

Enemies: 0/0

Troops: 0/0

Animations: uhhh

Tilesets: uhhh...

Common Events: uhhh

C'mon now~! You aren't defeated until you admit defeat!

Will I be dinged on points or lose points if I forget/don't have time to include a credit screen in the first upload of my game? I have a very poor internet connection (I can't upload from home) so I need to go to the library to upload and with me crunching for time, I don't know if I will be able to put credit list in my first upload, but I could certainly put one with my post.

Will I be dinged on points or lose points if I forget/don't have time to include a credit screen in the first upload of my game? I have a very poor internet connection (I can't upload from home) so I need to go to the library to upload and with me crunching for time, I don't know if I will be able to put credit list in my first upload, but I could certainly put one with my post.

As long as it's in the post, that's fine by me.

I just have the rest of the music to write and a few touch ups to the alternate story-line. I'll be done in time~~

I'm just happy I managed to find time to add a secret ending and blatant references to ToP and LP~~~~~~~~

But now I'm a little behind on real life things.....

Yea, this is my first day off all week, and even then I'm sitting here with a major migraine and stomach ache ;-;

I'll try hand something in, though it may not be the original concept I had originally xD

C'mon everybody, get those games posted/finished up!

i gladly present my game: the great journey of the brave miner the cave of the unholy treasure of the undead king.

this game tells the story of a dream where theres a miner who wanted to find the secret of the undead king, or was it the secret of the pixels? nobody knows...
controls:
game mode 1: left arrow = move left
                        right arrow = move right
                        up arrow = under a jump pad, jump
                        left arrow next to dirt = break block

right arrow next to dirt = break block

game mode 2: left, right, up and down arrows = move
                        w, a, s and d = dash

objective = take advantage of this realm, fight the boss for fun, you can't do harm but you must survive as long as you can.

https://mega.nz/#!QJ0QyARC!DSYwAZwoRs1jx1AfMCZrVh5hCllGtC_HD6fduAD3_ws
mirror: 
https://www.mediafire.com/?vkc5uy35zig9qdo

as i didnt add credits to the game ill do that here:
music composed by: zielach
sounds made by: zoekmath
mapping done by: zielach
effects: zoekmath
art: zielach and zoekmath
story: zoekmath

Edited by Zielach

bah  finished, worked on and off cos i been in a bit of pain so its a majorly short story. ENJOY. If you never played an rpg game in your life then why are u on these forums,  u should know the controls already. BTW the majorly sensitive to the mouse, if u are attacking an enemy and ur mouse is near your character then u will target yourself, if u heal and mouse is near enemy it will target enemy. so careful where u put that bugger of a mouse, and don't say i didn't warn you and u lost due to a malfunctioning mouse. IT ISN'T REQUIRED TO USE A MOUSE, but u can if u want. Took me like 10hrs to get file size down to that size, so have fun. Tell me your thoughts etc critique my game how u want i can take it.

Vbohx79m.png

if you cannot access download let me know and i will try another place.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivhz8qj5pthd2w6/Story%20of%20Chibs.zip?dl=0

bah  finished, worked on and off cos i been in a bit of pain so its a majorly short story. ENJOY. If you never played an rpg game in your life then why are u on these forums,  u should know the controls already. BTW the majorly sensitive to the mouse, if u are attacking an enemy and ur mouse is near your character then u will target yourself, if u heal and mouse is near enemy it will target enemy. so careful where u put that bugger of a mouse, and don't say i didn't warn you and u lost due to a malfunctioning mouse. IT ISN'T REQUIRED TO USE A MOUSE, but u can if u want. Took me like 10hrs to get file size down to that size, so have fun. Tell me your thoughts etc critique my game how u want i can take it.

Vbohx79m.png

Wow, 230+ MB? Makes me wonder how large the original was...lol. Mine barely clocks in at 31MB, lol.

Vbohx79m.png

Wow, 230+ MB? Makes me wonder how large the original was...lol. Mine barely clocks in at 31MB, lol.

it was just over 1gigs due to the images and audio that came with with plugins and when u create a project in MV

This is just in case I fail to upload tomorrow. More of a backup.

Download

It's a useless game. Hell, it's not even a game. XD
Well, you know what they say. Better than nothing.

I might be able to fit a wee bit more with the... 20 hours left . So I might update this post (if I will be able to). Looks like I didn't manage to add anything. kek

Anyhow, another failed attempt of mine. Just like me last year, at IIAW 1. :P #Anniversary

It might just be a worse failure than Procrastination 1.

EDIT: Did a microscopic update.

Edited by Loriesquare

Vbohx79m.png

it was just over 1gigs due to the images and audio that came with with plugins and when u create a project in MV

Damn. That's big.

Didn't get any work done yesterday, worked all day today to compensate. And boy, did I.

Now, what I need to do before I can upload is:

To stop the selection from going outside the play area and choosing invalid moves.

To write an AI(or at least give the computer the ability to choose random moves)

To implement capturing opponent pieces.

After that, I'd like to make a map and put in some actors to take the player from one encounter to the next.

But even if I don't have the time for all that, finishing what I put on the list will qualify it as a game.

~One day left.

Oof ... not going to be able to complete this one. I have a fancy introduction (graphics wise), but I was never able to get the story solidified. But, the good news is that I have almost five new plugins I can share.

Oof ... not going to be able to complete this one. I have a fancy introduction (graphics wise), but I was never able to get the story solidified. But, the good news is that I have almost five new plugins I can share.

just upload wat u have, please don't be the text 'quit' that is dangerous business

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-Yb3uSU9cpVdDJCQ0puUjFuazA

Submitting a little early, most likely won't get any work done tomorrow. 

Pretty proud of myself as I was still teaching myself how to use events Tuesday morning lol. (This is my first RPG Maker game so be kind judges ;) ).

My Masterpiece

Play as a lost dove exploring a spooky and mysterious island just north of some Sub-Antarctic islands on behalf of some quirky penguins.

Features:

You can fly!
Controller support!

Around 10 minutes of game!

2 Endings!

Silly non-traditional RM Game!

Custom Faces!
1 Big Parallax Map! (Among other, less exciting maps...)

I didn't do everything I wanted to do, but I feel like it came out really good. (PS The credits ARE included, Jackus...)

Also, please be aware that if you have an Xbox 360 controller or other such USB gamepad, it should be supported by my game. I know for a fact that the Xbox 360 controller works for me.

Edited by philteredkhaos

Ocean Eyes: IIAW 5 download (Google Drive: 27MB)

Known (Non-gamebreaking) Issues:

• Pressing F12 returns you to the Title Screen. Not sure if this is a script or an engine fault (using Luna Engine). Be aware of this while playing. Useful for quicker reloading though...if you need to do that.
  • Pressing CTRL shows debug-esque information. Not crutial to anything, just be aware of it during play.

Credits:
Eric Matyas
[Music]

• -Hazy-Darkness
  • -Street-Ambience-2
  • -Their-Sacred-Place

Nyuuchan353
[Work]

• -Mapping
  • -Eventing
  • -Ideas~.

Resources: