[POLL CLOSED. See the latest posts for the actual results]  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Download Link 1:: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9a0ncgyv958yvi/Dream%20Run%20-%20Gurisha.zip?dl=0

Download Link 2:: https://mega.nz/#!cxlwUZKS!FxKqpdQPhw5T-Edo-zh5ch8lZ_iIEnRmJoOA9Jc5B38

Here's my game!!~~~ 

I got as much of it done as I could, but I would've liked to have made some more music for some of the other scenes, especially the more emotive parts.

It's pretty much an interactive story, and contains some adult themes (just a small warning - there's nothing blatant or "in your face" so you can stay safe in naivety)

Enjoy~~~

Also, previews of my upcoming album~~~ It's essentially free advertising XD

Speaking of, if anyone wants me to help in their projects in the future for music, I'd love to help :)

Okay... That's enough advertising for me :P

Edited by gurisha

I am going to spend the next hour trying out your games.... They better be worth it! :angry:

:P I'm just teasing. It's not like I just spent an hour passively in front of a television screen.

Edit: Sorry, I don't mean to make exceptions, but I have 1/7 of a 56k modem (8 KB/S Down! Woot!) so the 200+ MB files are NOT going to be enjoyed by me tonight... sorry.

@Jackus: Hey, you never did lay out your criteria for scoring. You mention in the OP a couple of times that you will soon, but I haven't seen them yet.

Edited by philteredkhaos

It was a marahon, but I'm finally done. I'd be lying if I said that there aren't things that can be improved, but still I think I managed to pull off a pretty decent game. I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it.

EDIT: It turns out that the battlers I was using were free only for non commercial use. So I had to hastily replace them with ds+ battlers. This will cause some inconsistencies as I had sprited some of those enemies to onscreen characters and now they will look radically different to their battler counterpart. I'm sorry for the annoyance.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/faqqndo14aoy73f/Pathway+-Desire+fixed+battlers.rar

Edited by Nirwanda

Um, so this Indie in a week Night thing.... (I actually did make this in one night, I pulled an all-nighter for it LOL, but like I said I was determined to enter something.)

It might not be perfect, but this is probably the last time I'll be able to submit anything.

Things to note:

You can pull up the menu and use items if you think it'll make a change happen. (witch's house style) This is VERY important....

The game only has one map lol...

DON'T be fooled by the pretty graphics the game is actual trash!

And uhh no RTP. I'm pretty sure you guys all have it :o

HINTS

• Explore everything! It's just one house lol
  • The game was intended to be a three-stage adventure quest but ended up being a "collect-things-and-use-things/escape-the-room/mystery," so play it as such.
  • The bushes don't have flowers IRL.
  • The status thing is completely useless and your HP never goes down, so forget that.
  • Write things down IRL so you don't have to remember them.
  • Hey look. There's a night sky outside the window instead of some random blank white space. I wonder if that means anything.
  • Approach the papers from the top, not the bottom side of the table.
  • When in doubt, go back to the papers.
  • Everything is part of the salad.
  • The couches are useless.
  • Read the item descriptions (not really a hint, I just found them hilarious).
  • Just because the inputs are 13 letters does not mean the answers are.
  • The stove, the sink, and the letter are the only events that require self-input.
  • The journal is cute to read. It's not exactly useful though.

Credits (since I was a loser and forgot to put them in-game)

Celianna, Ayene, Kairi Sawler, Aaron Krogh, Quigon, Ying, Galv, Yanfly, SeerUK & OriginalWij, Hime, Todd, Killozapit

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngovcesco9hdcev/Soluna%20%28IIAW%29.exe?dl=0

I'm out.

Not only did I lack alot of free time this week, I also was using Milano Cat's sprites and realizing their ToU claims them not for commercial use, I there-for have to re-do the enemies and such anyway since since it's already 3pm here, I give up. There is to much work to be done and just not enough time to do anything.

My concept was "Pandora's Treasure" and the MC's got trapped in an "Indiana Jones" type dungeon trial-esque thing.

Welp, I'll finish this later then as a side project. After losing my IiaW4 project (New PC) I was looking forward to entering this one. Times like these, i wish I was rich and didn't have to work for a week xD

Maybe next time I'll just be a judge :P

Game Title: Dream's Beneath (19MB)

Version: Alpha Demo

Download Link(no RTP)  - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_6dyFMYoZd_aFFxb1dmNTFTdzQ

Here's mine. It's just a short game. (puzzle type game with a touch of horror and surreal story)

I can't believe i made a game like this even though i procrastinate a lot. XD

What to expect - Nothing. Don't expect anything good with this, If i combine all the hours i have put into making this

game it's about 3 days. Expect some bugs! though i did my best to bugtest it but hey i only have 1 hour left so i just

bugtest it 2 times. So EXPECT SOME BUGS.

I didn't make my own tileset because, Don't have enough time, But i seriously will improve this once IIAW is over.

I will create my own tileset for this game and all the characters (All i need is more time XD)

So to lessen the working time, I used some public resources. (This is temporarily.)

I only managed to create 1 character bust but i didn't use it much because, Meh, It feels bland without other characters.

I'll just use it when the time comes.XD Sorry for this long explanation i don't know what to feel because this is my very

first game uploaded here on the community. ( I have my main project which is quite awesome but now, Can't work on it.)

That's all, Hope you enjoy this trash. XD

Edited by Chadzter01

http://www.mediafire.com/download/10bfvp1m11vakcv/Hell+Kid.exe AND DONE!

Here is my game, Hell Kid~

EDIT: I included an instructions text file because I didn't explain stuff in-game to focus on other things. Also, there ARE bugs in the game, but the game is playable start-to-finish, unlike my last IIAW game. If anyone encounters anything major, do inform me.

Edited by RavenBlueIndigo

Umm, it's 5:41pm just now, and I think my timezone is GMT (or GMT+1...)

Either way, GET YOUR ENTRIES SUBMITTED NOW EVERYBODY!

THERE IS NO TIME TO TWEAK ANYTHING! GET SUBMITTING!

Congrats to everyone who actually got something submited already :P Goodluck to everybody~

My project exploded at the last hour. XD Unfortunately due to taking time fixing some bugs (and making workarounds), I couldn't finish the final fight I wanted to do after the ending. Oh, well. xD I also deleted a game map accidentally by deleting some maps, lol. I still had a copy though, but it isn't compatible with the cutscene skip script.

Oh and yes, the final part is beatable.

LINK (needs VXAce RTP)

I will upload a non-rtp download later.

Credits:

-Script(s):

modern algebra:
Message Options

Galv:
Move Route Extras

Tsukihime:
Camera Target

Neon Black:
Display Round Error Fix

Maker Systems – RPG Maker Source:
Effectus
Smooth Cursor
Audio Fade In
Cutscene Skip

V.M of D.T:
Proximity Events

bgillisp:
Custom Movement Event Update snippet fix

-Graphic(s):

Maker Systems – RPG Maker Source:
Effectus Windowskin

Amerk:
Small Tree House map

Charles:
Basic Village map

OneCutStudio:
Tower Basement map
Tower L1 map

Pandamaru:
Outside_D_Panda_Maru tileset

Matombo:
Ship Tileset

-Music(s):

Quigon:
Before It's Gone
Man In A High Castle

Darren Curtis:
Victims of the Brood Queen's Judgement
Glory Eternal
Radiant Times
Highland Castle
A Time Forgotten

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK just in time!

EPIC GAME TOTALLY NOT SUSPICIOUS :3

http://gdurl.com/SLEr/download

Didn't have time for playtesting, but at least the intro works XD

Hope the link and such works, if not please tell me! D:

credits ~ all made by me - have fun with silly stuff in here.

Edit:

Ahaha, the difficulty is really high... upsies! :3

Edited by Rikifive

Game Making Period had ended.

Any entries posted beyond this point will not be officially judged or counted towards the contest.

Do not edit any post before this one, or you will be disqualified.

Judging will take roughly three weeks, but could be more or less depending on what happens.

Thank you for entering, good luck to you all, and have a nice day! You earned it ;)

Last minute, as always. Here's my contribution. I underestimated the difficulty in writing an AI, so this is a two player game.

(Share the keyboard with a friend)

Wood & Marble

But... but... I thought it was twenty minutes to 1800 GMT... :(

http://time.is/GMT says it's 17:45

Edited by Aletheos

It is my very first game in the new game-making engine and I gotta say - it was sooooo fun to develop this one! :3

Congratulations to everybody!!! :3 Good luck!

I'll play it tomorrow! TO See what kind of wonders it holds! XD

Last minute, as always. Here's my contribution. I underestimated the difficulty in writing an AI, so this is a two player game.

(Share the keyboard with a friend)

Wood & Marble

But... but... I thought it was twenty minutes to 1800 GMT... :(

http://time.is/GMT says it's 17:45

I do agree, it was after 6PM, however, I'm not sure how Jackus will consider it. 

NyuuChan says you are late by 10 minutes, but my time stamp says "6:40" so your actually 40 minutes late.

This is Jackus call I suppose. It was an honest mistake over an online clock, but mistakes like this is why we are to submit early :P

Ignore all that. I only read the last couple comments. Hadn't realised Jackus had already called the end of the contest :/

Edited by Takeo212

Voz

Honestly doesn't have anything but a partial introduction. But, if anyone wants some relaxing storm sounds to play in the background, this is the winning project.

I was never satisfied with the story line enough to progress on the whole writing part. But, the scripting is nice, at least. I added in the two versions of the introduction I had been tinkering with. You can skip the introduction with the cancel button if you want to get straight to the storm sounds.

Edited by Exhydra