Makara

Forum Theme?

So, will it ever change or will it always look like the default futuristic phpBB ripoff? No offense, though sorry if I've offended anyone :S

I've lurked here since VX Ace and it looks kind of the same? Did it use to be different, or on another platform?

For future reference this kind of topic would be better off in Forum Feedback.

There has been discussion and there is intention for the theme to change. I can't say too much about it though as I'm not involved in it.

Personally, I don't see the need for it to change; can't say I value one colour scheme over another. It is something that several members have shown a desire for though and, like said, others are working on it. 

For future reference this kind of topic would be better off in Forum Feedback.

There has been discussion and there is intention for the theme to change. I can't say too much about it though as I'm not involved in it.

Personally, I don't see the need for it to change; can't say I value one colour scheme over another. It is something that several members have shown a desire for though and, like said, others are working on it. 

I apologize and next time if I have a question of the sort I will ask it in Forum Feedback.

About the themes I understand. I personally think a change wouldn't hurt, I mean, Invision does have a ton of good looking themes. I wonder if this IPB is 3 or 4, since IPB 4 looks much nicer than 3, though I haven't even seen IPB 4's default theme xd. Like, imagine this theme: https://invisionpower.com/files/file/7099-chameleon-dark-ipsfocuscom/ with a video background (an anime one obvious, this is just an example) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXU7rIZ8J8E ?

Obviously when you're reading a thread it's solid so you can actually read, though.

Thank you for replying!

Yes, yes, I agree it needs to be changed. ^^

Sure, the current theme isn't a big issue, but it's kinda 'lame?' to use the very default look, right? *squee*

I mean, the forum lacks of 'life' in it at the moment ~ it's just a simple default look with clashing banner at the top. There's nothing characteristic in it. (it needs more colors :3 jk)

By the way ideas are welcomed I guess. :3

I believe theme selection is a possible thing.

I hope so. I've been on forums before where they update the theme to a totally different scheme and my eyes just "nope" out and leave because I couldn;t change the colour scheme to suit my eyes.

I like the brightness here.

As much as the current one is a default-esque white/blue, I don't mind to be honest. 

Also, since the default windowskin for RPGM is normally blue with a white border, I think it's rather fitting actually (it was blue/white until MV came out atleast).

Note sure what colour scheme to go with though. I'm horrible at colour coordination... ;^;