Makara

Weird part of RPGMAKERTube

This reminds me of a series of very very silly Japanese videos of short games made in RPG Maker that I think was called the "Sis RPG" series. There used to be a bunch of translated versions on youtube but I can't seem to find them now (though I did find one on daily motion here, just ignore the name it really has nothing to do with it). :( They were pretty hilarious.

Edited by KilloZapit

This reminds me of a series of very very silly Japanese videos of short games made in RPG Maker that I think was called the "Sis RPG" series. There used to be a bunch of translated versions on youtube but I can't seem to find them now (though I did find one on daily motion here, just ignore the name it really has nothing to do with it). :( They were pretty hilarious.

Holy shit Killo, I just watched that and it was the greatest thing I have ever seen since ERIC IN THE SEA.

That aside, the video in the OP isn't weird. It just seems to be a joke game mocking Kaus (Hanzo, I think) about how he stole tiles from other places, slightly editing and claiming that they were his. (and I think some people paid for them)

I think it's been a while since the topic on RMW about that issue went up.

Edited by Loriesquare

I wish I could point to the other translated Sis RPG videos, but I think they got taken down on youtube for some reason. There were a ton of them and they pretty much are were as absolutely over the top hilarious and crazy.

NOW WE MUST GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TO THE FINAL BATTLE FIEEEEEEEEEEEEEELD!

JUST WHAT I WANTEEEEEEEED!!!!!!

*earth blows up*

*speech about the economy or the environment or something*

HAPPY END!

Edited by KilloZapit

I wish I could point to the other translated Sis RPG videos, but I think they got taken down on youtube for some reason. There were a ton of them and they pretty much are were as absolutely over the top hilarious and crazy.

NOW WE MUST GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TO THE FINAL BATTLE FIEEEEEEEEEEEEEELD!

JUST WHAT I WANTEEEEEEEED!!!!!!

*earth blows up*

*speech about the economy or the environment or something*

HAPPY END!

"Take THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!"

How I never found these it's outrageous. This video is hilarious. I wish those others were still up :C

Edited by Flashy