AeghtyAteKees

Grass and Dirt Stairs

Hello,

Does anybody know of sideways stair variants of these RTP grass and dirt stairs?

wrm2jc.png

(Sideways style like this?)

a3mf4w.png

I have spent hours searching the interwebs for these tiles, and I know somebody has HAD to have made them at some point.

Thanks!

Edited by AeghtyAteKees

These look great and they tile really well! I will definitely be using them and crediting you in my project. ;)

If anybody knows of other nice earth stairs/slopes or some that more closely resemble the RTPs, please let us know!

Edited by AeghtyAteKees

Huh?

They are made out of RTP tiles, what is wrong with them?

The border is necessary to make them not to blend too well with the back/underground and the other stairs, just grass could've easily looked like something plain instead of stairs.

Edited by Ronja

No! The tiles you made are great! I love them and I've already used them a bit since yesterday. :)

I guess what I meant was sideways stairs that look more like the RTP sample I posted originally, sort of like this:

33eriqe.png

Although I see what you mean by the border on yours. I liked the ones above because they looked more like the RTP earthy stairs (they just aren't formatted properly in 32x32), but I can see how it might be hard/impossible to make the dirt ones like this. And after looking back at these, I do think I like your's better. They're a lot more defined.

Thank you for your help!