Sign in to follow this  
RishigangiX

Hello, Hola, Ni Hao, Sayonar-... I mean Konnichiwa!

Hi there, fellow RPG lovers and makers!

My name is Rishav, but you can call me Rishi.
I've been using RPG Maker for a total of about four years. The first time I used it was when RMXP came out, and I used to play around with it for hours every day with little regard for my sleep and studies (I was still in high school at that time). After using it for about three years, I decided to take a long (somewhat indefinite) break from game development, and it was only last year since RMMV was released that I decided to return to the beautiful world of game making (or the beautiful game of world making for that matter).

This is the first time that I've challenged myself into making a commercial game, and things are going smoothly so far with Eredia: Diary of Heroes (Thank God I didn't forget everything I learned about game making).

Besides making games, I am working full time as a Japanese->English translator/interpreter, and am also pursuing my Masters Degree in Psychology. My hobbies include Playing/Making Games, Watching Anime, Reading, and Powerlifting. I'm new here, but I'd love nothing more than to get along with the fellow devs of this community who share the same love for playing and/or making RPGs.
(Hmm... the introduction didn't sound troll-ish at all... maybe I'm getting good at this...)