:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:W:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V:V

Five hundred and seven

And because the level up was stolen from me...

five hundred and eight

There. *raspberry*

Edited by PhoenixSoul

Did a lot of math for the past two plus hours, and I'm not even close to done with the damned EXP tables...

five hundred and eighteen

Even after buying a Steam Wallet card, most of what I need still costs more than what I have in my wallet... :(

five hundred and twenty-four