MakerZeroOne

The Maker has arrived! ... You may grovel at your own discretion.

Hello everyone,
   I'm new to these forums, and also on the normal RPG Maker forums; and pretty much new to RMMV as well.  I just wanted to introduce myself, as I will most likely be asking for help for making my games, and critique of some of my other works; such as pixel art icons and more.  I look forward to meeting you all!

Now, "Bow to the Maker or be swept aside as the ashes of your fallen forefathers!"  AlienMindControl.png.603b455bb608e830cc24042275750f7b.png  (lol 32x32 example of an icon WIP for Alien mind control... just for fun :p)

Edit: I also have a dramatic and occasionally morose or morbid sense of humor, if you have yet to notice...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by MakerZeroOne

Nice icon. Doesn't really sell 'alien mind control' to me but it sure looks good.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, looking forward toseeing your stuff :)

The Maker graciously accepts your welcome and your despair... you may all live.  EXCEPT FOR THE FAIRY!  Do you know how hard it is to make intimidating stomping noises when you can't keep your feet on THE GROUND?! 

Haha! I kid, I kid.  Thanks for being cool sports everyone. 

@Kayzee-  naa. The Maker only wants mastery of himself; and pixels, and maybe even the fabled JAVASCRIPT.... or an elf or two; just because. :3 (LOTR elves, not Keebler)
@Kirimash - whats a discord?
@TarqinaPearTree - where would i go in these forums to post resources that I'm not ready to call complete works, but am looking for critique with?  My focus is on more modern and sci-fi stuff, and i've only been doing pixel art for about a week.  I don't wish to make them available for use until i am sure of them.  Is there a forum location for threads like this?
@lonequeso- ready or not....

For stuff you dont want others to use then this is the best area http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/forum/41-artwork-gallery/ but its got more of a 'general purpose' than 'game development' vibe.

If you intend to share them eventually it may be best to post here http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/forum/196-rpg-maker/ and just make it clear that their works in progress.

I've noticed more of the latter tbh but no harm either way.

@MakerZeroOne Discord is an chat application for mobile and PC, like Skype and TeamSpeak. In it, you can create servers for many things, like certain videogames, anime, or just servers for Pixel Art, RPG Maker (like RPG Maker Central has), and many others. Here's the invite: https://discord.gg/k6gcyW7

You can either simply use an username for a one-time "chit-chat" or create an account and, maybe, become a regular there.

Don't worry Maker, you get used to KZ, they're very nice really. Just turn away from the screen when it gets too fairy for you.

While its been a bit of an awkward exchange, well, sometimes that happens between people. We're not really here to police communications unless they get explicit or aggressive (although please do tell us if you're struggling with a member and we'll do what we can to mediate). KZ is sorry, I'm sure they'll be a bit more cautious about being, umm, 'overly-friendly' towards you in the future.

...Fairy'nuf? ;)

Heh. perhaps i have a different understand of "overly-friendly", and word-play.  Generally, i like to establish a bit of a rapport before assuming that i can be so friendly.  I've learned in recent years that friendliness is just another mask someone can use to try and undermine or sabotage your position; and have had to treat wordplay with such people as literal sword-play, with potentially your life on the line... I will try to keep my "Real-Life" experiences from impacting my relations in this fantastical forum :P

In the spirit of my OP, almost anything would have been appropriate to me as a comeback, even to the point of "Yeah, go make yourself a (goddamnit i can't think of a single thing to "make" that would make this funny) and get the fuck outa here!" 

However, someone asking me to be their "master", and "take good care of them" was definitely a "WTF?" moment on a forum that, by its rules, states that it is a forum that allows and encourages the presence of minors... My apologies to everyone for taking this so... seriously.  I've requested for the thread to be amended, and trust for the moderators to do what they feel is right.

Edited by MakerZeroOne

48 minutes ago, TarqinaPearTree said:

Don't worry Maker, you get used to KZ, they're very nice really. Just turn away from the screen when it gets too fairy for you.

While its been a bit of an awkward exchange, well, sometimes that happens between people. We're not really here to police communications unless they get explicit or aggressive (although please do tell us if you're struggling with a member and we'll do what we can to mediate). KZ is sorry, I'm sure they'll be a bit more cautious about being, umm, 'overly-friendly' towards you in the future.

...Fairy'nuf? ;)

I apologize for the double post, but "They"?.... are there multiple KZ's?  Because that only made this so much more confusing to me.

'They' is a gender-neutral term. Just much easier these days to talk like that :lol:

As for the doublepost, dont worry about it. In the future though if you need to post things in succession please just edit the previous post instead.

Okie dokie, the off-topic misunderstanding that happened here was removed from the thread and moved to your inboxes. Please check your messengers for the copy of your contents and if you wish, you can continue the discussion there privately. Simply delete the conversation if you don't want any of that.

If there's anything more I can do, feel free to notify me. Thank you! :)