Sign in to follow this  
Saeryen

[SOLVED] I can't access my own profile

Confirming the same issue with profile access.

(not on mobile because I don't have a capable mobile device)

Edit: Also confirming same BS multiposting nonsense occurs in posts and not just replies to status updates...

Confirming the same issue with profile access.

(not on mobile because I don't have a capable mobile device)

Confirming the same Multipost BS is happening in posts and not just replies, as well as in editing posts which leads to the bogus EX145 error.

Cannot be doxxed for doubleposting as editing is not working, sorry admin...

Edited by PhoenixSoul
Clarification, confirmation

Post merging works but doesnt delete the merged posts, aaaaaaaaaaa, sorry I made a mess of your posts, editing is broke so I can't put it back.

Anyway, we're aware of the issues, seems to be some kind of database issue, will have to wait for RagingHobo to look into it sadly.

There's so much activity here, that the forums broke. :lol: 

Don't worry Phoenix, we were/are aware of the awesome 'Multipost BS' feature we've just implemented and it works perfectly! It's just a prank! :lol: Just kidding of course, there was no such a thing. We know it's not your fault. ~ It was happening to me as well.

Hopefully everything should be working, so I'll lock this topic due to issue being solved. If further issues will arise, please make a new one, eventually linking back to this topic if you'll suspect any connection between these issues. Thank you.