Ahoy shipmates! Here be a wee look into me game, Captain Hellfire and The Wretched Brethren: Bloodbeard's Revenge. She be a pirate rpg, set on a ship and later a cursed island. I've been slaving away on 'er for about 4 years or so now (and also running a pirate band, hence the long development time). 

The first chapter is lookin' to be released along with our first EP in the next few months so strike yer colours and prepare to be boarded!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Synopsis - You play as Bloodbeard, the deranged quartermaster aboard Captain Hellfire's flagship, The Devil's Revenge. Overloaded with gold and jewels the crew finds themselves on the final leg of the treacherous voyage home. But the rum is gone and mutiny waits in the wings, and what in the blazes is going on with that mysterious treasure chest, overladen with vines and drawing evermore ravenous beasties from the depths?

With a combo based 3rd person battle system using state of the art (circa 1990) digitised graphics, and a top down perspective view for exploration, you'll tackle fiendish puzzles, bloodthirsty enemies and the most formidable opponent of all... Yourself!

Climb aboard and sail the blackened seas as the scoundrel entrusted to keep Captain Hellfire's scurvy crew under control, the legendary Bloodbeard! Truly this is a voyage not to be missed! Yarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This be me first game ever and I couldn't have done it without the help o the lot of ye that have developed such a great forum with answers to all the questions a pirate would ever have, and also most importantly the script writers who have created such brilliant code and asked fer nothing more than their name being respected, feared and whispered in the dark corners of taverns in hushed awe (or failing that at least appearing in the games credits.....)

Would be much obliged to hear yer thoughts on the screenshots and the game when she be released! Thankin' the lot of ye , shipmates ;)

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

Capture18.PNG

Capture26.PNG

Capture24.PNG

Capture27.PNG

Capture30.PNG

Capture31.PNG

Capture39.PNG