declan

Yanfly Ace Menu Script Help (Missing MP Bar)

Hello

I'm in desperate need of some assistance in regards to Yanfly's menu script. 

You see, when I open the main menu the MP bar isn't there. I've added an image to show what this looks like.

To give you some more information, I use Yanfly's core script and menu script but don't use his battle script, instead I use MOG's Battle HUD EX. I think that might be the issue I'm having but I'm not confident enough to be sure. As well I've turned off the TP bar on the main menu. When I tested it with the TP bar on it showed the HP, MP and TP as normal except for one character where it seems to all be crushed together. Ideally I would like just the HP and MP menu on show. I somehow feel this could be an easy fix, but there's something obvious I'm missing. I'll also add a copy of the menu script so people can see where I'm going wrong.

I would be eternally grateful for any assistance anyone can give.

Regards

Declan

Yanfly Menu Script.docx

MP Problem.jpg

MP Problem.png

The order of scripts, and the scripts you have installed, will play a role in this. 

I too have had this problem, and rearranging the order of the scripts aided me. 

You PhoenixSoul are a legend!!!

At my first attempt I shuffled my scripts around and it didn't really have any affect. I looked around and found someone else had similar problems so they downloaded a more up to date version of the Yanfly menu so I downloaded the latest version which still didn't seem to work. In the end I made a new project with the core script and the menu script which still didn't seem to work. So I did the only thing I could do and that was go back to your advice swapped the position of the menu script, putting it above the core script and EUREKA!!! Something so simple in the end.

Thank you very much for your help.