Sign in to follow this  
kemono3011

CAPGRAS - When Your Mind Becomes Your Worst Enemy

post-8918-0-74644300-1387755053.png

DaxbXm3.png

FIND THE TREASURE, FILL A PURE MIND

CAPGRAS is a non-commercial RPG horror game using RPG Maker VX Ace. The game was inspired by many other RPG horror games like Mad Father, Blank Dream, Paranoiac, etc... and features some classic horror gameplay and experiences. This is my second attempt of making an RPG Maker Horror Game so flaws and mistakes are unavoidable. Also English is not my first language so the English Version is not coming anytime soon. However, I will still try my best to finish the game and release it as soon as possible.

Genre: Horror

Story

• After she moved to her new house, she found a weird note which contains an instruction of a board game called "Finding Treasure" . . . . "Finding Treasure" . . . . "Finding Treasure?". She's curious about the game and wanted to play with it for a while. "It'd be fun, right?" . . .

Features:

• The whole game takes place in a current timeline of the new millennium (after 2000) and have a lot of easter eggs for upcoming games which are also set in the same universe.
  • The game will have multiple endings depends on your choices and how you play. Every decisions you made will have different outcomes.
  • The game will have extra cutscenes after you finished it (If you found enough "things" in order to have an extra cutscene).
  • There are not lots of thing to say about the game mechanics because it's really simple and quite easy - much like every RPG Horror Games

Screenshots:

bPkA6Dh.png
iOp0Bco.png
Rd0yKbl.png
fynfpog.png
RSvHaxL.png
vCEYIxj.png
4R8Wg4d.png
10Ghu7A.png

Credits:
Script:
ENTERBRAIN
YanFly
MOGHunter
SoulPour777
Victor Sant
Zeus81

Music:
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Tokyo Ravens
Jigoku Shoujo
Outlast
Fatal Frame
Resident Evil 5
Annabelle
Pure Imagination - blahmeh242

Story:
Kenjiko

Character & Map Design:
Kenjiko

Art:
Kenjiko
  •  

Download:
  • I'm still working with the game and unfortunately, there wouldn't be a demo for the game because for some shortcomings and problems. By the time the game is officially released, there will only be more screenshots, announcements and new trailers. Sorry in advance
Edited by kemono3011

On 9/8/2018 at 3:26 PM, HawkZombie said:

Looks really interesting...sad that an English version isn't coming anytime soon, though.

yeah 😢 I have to make our language version first. There will be an English version, you just have to be patient