Geodule

WW1 generator parts

I'm making a game set during WW1. After having failed miserably at creating my own graphics, I'd like to request generator parts that will fit into VX Ace's character generator. The new generator parts should include British, American, and German uniforms along with appropriate helmets/accessories. You don't need to make too many, just enough to tell them apart. Maybe some gas masks too, if that's not too troublesome. Below are some reference pictures that may help.

British-

American-

Spoiler

0qW52.jpg

German-

Spoiler

image-81.jpeg?fit=875%2C1000&ssl=1

Alternative German helmet-

Spoiler

mAfXrWvrAA0_U2lQ2x2Wkkw.jpg

Edited by Geodule

I searched everywhere, this is the best I got:

Modern Soldier Sprites, Faces and a Portrait for RPG Maker VX/Ace

I could extract the caps and clothes of the soldiers but I think that might get me copyright issues.

EDIT:

I am not any good at making sprites for games but I will check all the other sites I know. Because, I am sure there was someone giving away stuff like this for free on some site.

Edited by Maxim5

I appreciate your effort a lot, but unfortunately none of those sprites are appropriate at all to what I need.
I also really appreciate you continuing to look around, so thank you. I'll also be looking around so I'll let you know if I find what I need.

Ran out of luck, even Google couldn't find it. The site which I thought had them got closed, the domain no longer exists. I used the Wayback Machine but the images could not be recovered. Best I found were these:

Spoiler

xVxuxhJ.png

Spoiler

pMYS1rF.png

But they both have copyrights!