Helloooo world !

So we've recently released the demo of our game "Konran:Zanki GATE01", a sci-fi, survival visual novel made on RPG maker ace.

It doesn't seem like we've raised much attention (we're modest people we seemingly no really "marketing" knowledge), we're somewhat struggling to revive the existence of our game.

So here is the trailer for you to watch ! 

Enjoy !

Rpg maker central page

Itch.io download : https://polarmoonsoft.itch.io/konranzanki

Gamejolt download https://gamejolt.com/games/konranzanki/375204

Twitter : @PolarMoon3

Edited by Polar.Moon
Adding some links

I'll play it sometime today and check back w/ you tomorrow ^w^

EDIT:

Some of the conversations were too long

Some of the conversations are really long. The only one that I feel needs to be changed is when you first meet the green-haired guy. I couldn't finish it, but once you meet the guy with the green hair, the dialogue is awfully long, and when you are done talking to the green haired guy, you go into even more dialogue, and you'll most likely lose that audience in the middle of that.

Nice Tutorial

Besides that, the tutorial was nice and sweet; it wasn't overly long or even long which is nice. Despite how complex things looked, it was explained very well.

Nice Concept and Companion System

I love how the game is made, and how you click on things almost like a "find the clues" game. it's also nice that your companions interact with you in a way that is not overdone and leaves you curious about them and the way they act despite what's going on, etc. It's also good to know that people react to your decisions rather than companions who just tag along. Well done.

Memorable Companions

From what I played, the girl and guy you meet at the place is pretty memorable. I found them pretty funny, and they do keep the atmosphere from getting too dark which I feel some games do miss, so bravo on thinking on that and doing something about it before it became an issue.

Art and Full Art Cutscenes were fantastic

Bravo to whoever your artist(s) is; they did a wonderful job. I have no complaints and the art in the cutscenes and the rooms are great.

Mouse/Keyboard
This is small, but I do like games that allow you to use your mouse to click because some games, like this one, would be harder to do via keyboard so it's nice the controls focus on the mouse.

Edited by Lord Vectra

On 10/27/2018 at 11:10 PM, Lord Vectra said:

I'll play it sometime today and check back w/ you tomorrow ^w^

EDIT:

Some of the conversations were too long

Some of the conversations are really long. The only one that I feel needs to be changed is when you first meet the green-haired guy. I couldn't finish it, but once you meet the guy with the green hair, the dialogue is awfully long, and when you are done talking to the green haired guy, you go into even more dialogue, and you'll most likely lose that audience in the middle of that.

Nice Tutorial

Besides that, the tutorial was nice and sweet; it wasn't overly long or even long which is nice. Despite how complex things looked, it was explained very well.

Nice Concept and Companion System

I love how the game is made, and how you click on things almost like a "find the clues" game. it's also nice that your companions interact with you in a way that is not overdone and leaves you curious about them and the way they act despite what's going on, etc. It's also good to know that people react to your decisions rather than companions who just tag along. Well done.

Memorable Companions

From what I played, the girl and guy you meet at the place is pretty memorable. I found them pretty funny, and they do keep the atmosphere from getting too dark which I feel some games do miss, so bravo on thinking on that and doing something about it before it became an issue.

Art and Full Art Cutscenes were fantastic

Bravo to whoever your artist(s) is; they did a wonderful job. I have no complaints and the art in the cutscenes and the rooms are great.

Mouse/Keyboard
This is small, but I do like games that allow you to use your mouse to click because some games, like this one, would be harder to do via keyboard so it's nice the controls focus on the mouse.

Thank you for your report our Lord and saviour Vectra !

I do understand but well it's a visual novel, read read and read even more. But on a more serious note, we do recognize some parts are a bit long but the game genre wants that and we really tried to minimize some sequences. Also we tried to add a few MG and some dynamic to the texts so it doesn't seem too boring. Also it's the beginning of the game so hopefully, the conversations will be a bit a little less long with the rest of the game. (You know, have to settle storyline, characters and all.) Hope it wasn't too boring for you to read this much though and still enjoyed it.

Besides, thank you very much again for your feedback ! It means a lot for us and it gives us even more motivation to improve this universe.

If you ever have encountered a few typos (a lot?) or glitches, feel free to report them.

Have a pleasant day !8

Edited by Polar.Moon

8 hours ago, Lord Vectra said:

My bad, then. I'm not familiar with Visual novels, so I didn't realize it was such. 

No problem, I try help. I'll let you know if I found any typos.

But it's totally fine !

We were really happy to hear about your feedback !