bmericd

VXAce, Can others play the game in full hd(1920 1080)with hacked rgss301dll

From all that I know...

You will be in violation of the terms of use for publishing it for commercial use.

Can't be too sure for non commercial. But I sure that the hacked dll is not allowed.

If this is a mod you did yourself, then you're in violation of the terms of use for modifying the game files.

Yeah, that's gonna fall foul of the EULA for sure. Better off not distributing that. A bit disappointing that there's no EULA-friendly way to make a game with a resolution that high, but not much that can be done about it.

Does MV support full HD (I'd imagine it would with custom scripts, given that it has no reliance on custom DLLs and there's no hidden code)? If not, your best bet might be to look outside the RPG Maker franchise - or even consider writing your own custom engine.

Edited by Ninjamida

Why does this need a hacked DLL exactly I wonder? What exactly is being changed in the DLL to allow this? Is there any way to inject the right code into memory without changing the DLL it's self?

Or maybe you could try using mkxp instead? I am not sure but I think it might be able to support higher res stuff?

Edited by Kayzee