MultiMouths

Variable display on Menu screen

Well hello...

I'll be brief, I have been looking for a script to vx ace, but I had no luck, what I'm looking for is:

- A bar, or anything that displays a variable in the main menu screen below the command window

- That could display more than one variable, but only one per time (switchable, with switches, like "Show variable 1 switch 1" and "Show variable 2 switch 2"), like when changing groups or something, showing that group or party collective stats (e.g: Fear, regret or anything related to it), so it could affect the outcome of certain events or reactions

- Can be a bar or anything else, maybe even a number display, I'm not picky about it, I just would want an information display in the menu to variables in the main menu

And yes, I have been looking up and down for it, I'm not a scripter, but I had dealt with it trying to figure it out if anyone could help me I would be extremely thankful

Anyway, from brief this had nothing, anyway, sorry for bother, I would appreciate any help, thank you very much :D

Your request is quite varied. There are script that do some of what you asked. DP3 Morality Meter and Gauge will show a graphic bar where you use a variable to adjust the bar and you can use the variable for whatever you may need.

Your request is quite varied. There are script that do some of what you asked. DP3 Morality Meter and Gauge will show a graphic bar where you use a variable to adjust the bar and you can use the variable for whatever you may need.

So, I even message DP3, I tried to work around the script of morality, and I wasn't able to do it, for what I wanted, a bar that would gradually fill would be the ideal, instead of only show the name of the morality