PhoenixSoul

Several things (listed in detail below)

Several buttons for things like spoiler tags are missing.

Also, quoting is borked; no more display of who quoted who.

And, no thank you on the loss of dark theme, my hypersensitive eyes appreciate those, thanks much.

Also, attachments have been broken for some time now. "Max total size 0.19 MB" is nonsense.

8 hours ago, PhoenixSoul said:

Several buttons for things like spoiler tags are missing.

How come I didn't notice? 🤔

That's super weird, the spoiler button is a predefined button, that can be added to the toolbox. However, it simply decided to vanish from the system, as it was no longer on the list.

Now here's the 'wat' part-

I created a custom button and put fancy html code to create that spoiler box and add it to the text editor like the predefined one was doing - that worked perfectly - but also now the original spoiler button decided to appear. *mind blown*

Well, so in the end I removed my button and used the predefined one. The buttons seem to be back and working now.

Also, quoting is borked; no more display of who quoted who.

It seems to be working now.

Unless there's something else you have in mind? In that case more information would be nice.

And, no thank you on the loss of dark theme, my hypersensitive eyes appreciate those, thanks much.

Do you mean the night theme? It's still there. 🤔

I don't recall it being gone in the first place; I was testing themes earlier after the update and the night theme seemed to behave normally.

I checked the permissions and everything seems to be correct.

Please check themes again.

1KHxxtz.png REMINDER: You can switch themes at the bottom of every page.
DMcAhxm.png

Also, attachments have been broken for some time now. "Max total size 0.19 MB" is nonsense.

To be honest I'm not sure if it calculates all the files you have already uploaded, but perhaps it shows you the remaining space.

Either way, I've raised the Total Maximum Storage from 5MB to 50MB for normal members, at least for now. Check it again and see if anything has changed. Also please note, that attachments aren't really meant to host your games. I'm not sure how much space is safe to allocate, I'll have to discuss that with the lead admin who hosts the site first. I'd like to avoid any potential issues resulting from overloading the site storage. The Total Maximum Storage might be raised/lowered at some point.

On a side note for those who have premium account: You will notice, that the limit for you has been increased as well, to 100MB.

All Moderators also seemed to have only 5MB, now it is 250MB.

Also since there usually aren't many members online, SEARCHING THE SITE HAS BEEN BUFFED! It will be less annoying now, as the search flood control (delay between searches) has been reduced from way more than 10 seconds to 5 seconds for normal members. Premium and staff don't have any delays, as I'm pretty sure they won't be abusing that to cause potential troubles.

On a side note, some site messages, such as confirmation windows/errors seem to be behaving normally now. If you beg to differ, please feel free to do so and notify us. 😁 

I hope everything is now working for you; Thank you for your feedback.

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Do you mean the night theme? It's still there. 🤔

I don't recall it being gone in the first place; I was testing themes earlier after the update and the night theme seemed to behave normally.

I checked the permissions and everything seems to be correct.

Please check themes again.

I was referring to this (feedback disabled).
It looks to me like everything is in proper order. Now if only I could just make it so I'm not Overburdened with a nasty cold, things would just be peachy.

26 minutes ago, PhoenixSoul said:

I was referring to this (feedback disabled).

Aaaah now that changes everything.

Feedback is not disabled. I checked the permission settings and there was a derp in there. It was set to allow members create new threads, but not reply to existing ones - it should be the other way around and is now fixed. It may be my fault; There's a really LONG wall of sections, each having multiple boxes to tick - and each member group has the same wall set differently. It is simply confusing. It's not the first time where there was something wrong... and probably not the last, heh. Sorry for that.

By the way I have clearly stated to comment in that thread when having any doubts or questions:

On 9/28/2018 at 3:53 PM, Rikifive said:

If for some reason you don't like these changes, feel free to express that below and state why.

I'm surprised, that nobody mentioned not being able to do so. The thread isn't locked after all.

t3Vrazb.jpg

*ahem* Now it should be okay.

32 minutes ago, PhoenixSoul said:

lol

Kinda like the one in your avatar's eyes? (okay, gonna stop there) :lol:

Looks like all things are in order. (okay maybe not)

Yes, yes, absolutely! :D 

They better be. dfEG13d.png

If by nasty cold you mean low temperatures in real life then I know what you mean. I'm not a fan of cold either. Had issues with that in the past. This year I installed moar electric heaters+air conditioner all over the place, so it's good, except the fact, that my electricity bills skyrocketed. 😅 Such fun. Sadly placing campfires in home for cheap heating doesn't work in real life. 😅

Only if I was rich, maybe I'd be able to help there as well.

13 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Only if I was rich, maybe I'd be able to help there as well.

Send me five bucks in the mail (maybe ten), and I can buy some Day-Quil; I'm sick (I was run over by the rhinovirus train; now it's dragging me along behind it, and I can only hope it derails soon).