Triacular

How can I make slightly bigger sprites? & Is there a way to make sprite animations?

Bigger sprites:

So I have 2 characters that should take up one space as one character. I already use a script that makes XP characters usable in VX Ace (Created by Melosx and translated by ShinGamix)

I think if I modified the script a little, I would get the desired results. I know to change the check for $xp but I don't exactly know how to make the sprite set bigger.

I am not contacting Melosx because of inactivity since 2017. Not contacting ShinGamix either because he seems to just translate, and inactive since August 2018.

Sprite animations:

How can I make my sprites use an animation? Something like a dancer dancing, or a UFO bobbing. Can't I just use .gif sprite set?

Bigger Sprites. I'm confused. Can you elaborate this using pictures?

Sprite Animations. Eventing is enough to do that. As a matter of fact, every sprite animation from this video is done through eventing (Though you need to make the animation frame by frame). Although the ability to use .gif sprite set would be nice.

22 hours ago, Black Mage said:

Bigger Sprites. I'm confused. Can you elaborate this using pictures?

I don't think it's something that I can explain with pictures.

Basically I want to make a spites that are just a little bigger, but I don't know how to do so.

22 hours ago, Black Mage said:

Sprite Animations. Eventing is enough to do that. As a matter of fact, every sprite animation from this video is done through eventing (Though you need to make the animation frame by frame). Although the ability to use .gif sprite set would be nice.

Ok, I think I know how to do that kind of stuff, but can it work with players?

58 minutes ago, Triacular said:

I don't think it's something that I can explain with pictures. 

Basically I want to make a spites that are just a little bigger, but I don't know how to do so. 

Just use a bigger canvas, lol.

59 minutes ago, Triacular said:

Ok, I think I know how to do that kind of stuff, but can it work with players? 

The girl in the video is the game player.