Guest oksans

Problems with rtp2000

Guest oksans

im trying from 2 hours to play a game (violated heroines) the problem is that when i try to start the game it show a black screen saying things in japanese can someone help me?i have windows10

Hehehe... I would be careful linking to that game if I were you. Not sure if the mods would approve. My my, of all the games to ask for help with. Not that I mind, I have been known to play that type of game myself. ❤️

Anyway, yeah, I don't know if I ever got that particular game to work. Games for that era of RPG Maker are pretty fickle sometimes. You might need to get a program like 'applocale' to trick the game into running with a different region setting too, I know that was a thing for many of those games. You might also need to fiddle with the exe's compatibility options? It's a real pain sometimes. You are probobly better off asking in a place where fans of that game in particular or games like it frequent. This place is more about newer RPG Maker stuff. I am sure you can find a few people who could help out here, but I am not sure.

Edited by Kayzee

16 hours ago, Kayzee said:

Not sure if the mods would approve

Didn't realize it was an adult game.

Looking it up there is a wiki page with instructions for it.  

Whatever problems you're having with this, I won't help.

The name sort of gives it away ya know. :P That said, this feels kinda like the OP was looking through any RPG Maker related site for help, I am willing to bet they posted a bunch of other places and may have forgotten this already.

If anything, Reddit is the best place to look for assistance on this sort of thing.

Until Gab gets better, that is.

But as far as this goes, it's mainly about system locale, something I've no knowledge on how to address.