Holder

Holders Animated Battlers

Some of the poses I've been working on for the knight animated battler, it's Idle, woozy and running. It's with a visual equipment script so I'm super excited to be able to swap out weapons and to give people more freedom. 

Like I've done previously but this time without doing a entire new sheet for character and weapons.

01 Idle Animation2.gif

03 Woozy Animation.gif

09 Advance Animation2.gif

Well it was only yesterday since I released the male Knight but with thanks to inazumas design I've brought one of his monsters to life. Original sprite by inazuma, animated by me. I hope to do this again.

A mimic barrel.

ddq8f56-f89d1069-0ef4-4dde-b976-177f7c2c3c27.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E4OTkzODJjLWMxOTktNGM1NS04MjI1LTZkOWVmYzFmZjFmY1wvZGRxOGY1Ni1mODlkMTA2OS0wZWY0LTRkZGUtYjk3Ni0xNzdmN2MyYzNjMjcuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.N-HyU9VLCLJ6EKImvCjCeeLjmsQviU50-54G596sLWY

Yeah it's pretty much plug and play with XP, there's only a few things you've got to do within the script but even I can do it. It's things like putting the character ID into arrays for things like victory/dead pose looping.

https://animatedbattlers.wordpress.com/scripts/xp-animbat/

There's a Demo available also which is always a plus.