PhoenixSoul

Hime's Learn Skill Shop - Vague Instructions == Bad Time For All, Especially the Dev (Dealt With)

Like, let us be fair here. I've got it about halfway there, but there are some parts that confuse me, like the <buyable> tag, where does it go?

@Seriel was helping me on this earlier, but with the parent script, Shop Manager, and kinda dropped off after I got that figured out.

Also, how do I set level restrictions on spells? This part really confuses me as there's no clear instructions on this at all.

It's like getting a midi keyboard with an instruction manual that doesn't tell you how to reset the factory settings after changing the SRAM battery.

I have the classes setup to be able to learn the skills, so that isn't the issue. I just don't know what is.

I mean, I could do a bunch of event commands for this, but there comes a point where troubleshooting that is not worth it.

For reference, this here is the script in question. And Shop Manager too.

Edit:

Thanks to @Kayzee for assisting me with the vague instruction on where the <buyable> tag is supposed to go.

The notetag box for skill learning by level is where it goes, and the vague instructions don't make that clear at all. Way to go! lol

Anyway, this is taken care of. I will revise the script in question and make those instructions more clear.

Edited by PhoenixSoul
Resolution and intent going forward