Sign in to follow this  
Red Metal 85

Triple Triad Hi Res?

Hello all, I hope this is where I should post this. The forum is so different now...

I am currently trying to create a Triple Triad style game for RPG Maker VX Ace. I am using Fhizban's demo from Raizen's script. I love it, love the booster pack system. I have ran into issues like elements not working and whatnot but the base game is brilliant. Not sure if there are any updated or better versions of this, I've not been around.

Basically my problem is the card images are too small. I would like to increase the resolution of the game but would that make the triad script not work, or work properly? Is there a way to increase the size of all images?

Really need help with this. Thanks.

EDIT;

I've since looked further into this and any way possible would require an extensive project. There is one other way that would suffice...

Not sure if anyone here is familiar with this triple triad version, but included is a card album system, enabling you to view collected cards and set your hand. I think an extra option should be added here so that when a card is selected you could chooses to either add to hand or view card, when view card would be selected it could use the show picture feature and there I could insert bigger versions of my cards artwork. Would be so much better to resize the whole thing but this would be enough and seems very possible and easy. Only thing is, I have no experience with scripting...

Can anyone confirm if this is possible? And maybe help out with the script I would need? Should be a few lines, I think.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Red Metal 85