OK first let me say that "animated enemies" is not what I am asking. Even tho 100% of searching gave me that..

I want to know how to have my customly made enemy, who has a still battle, to use the animation numbered 21, titled "Blow Ice" from the editor? From what I can see, those are player only attacks?

I'm a little confused. 

If you want a specific enemy to use a specific animation for their attacks then you make a new skill for the attack, give the enemy this attack; which you would assign the animation number 21 to that attack.

image.png.55f7fb6d9b50c562e1ffe1f6b68c9ffb.png

image.png.43a5ae45445e550235b48dec298bc6a3.png

Didn't Yanfly make a script that let enemies use an animation in place of the 'normal attack' animation the same way weapons have an animation that is used for normal attacks?

Nonono... I mean, you know how you can use the 'normal attack' animation on skills and the animation will depend on what weapon is equipped? It's just like that. You put a note tag on the enemy and any skill set to use the 'normal attack' animation will use whatever animation you set instead, as if the enemy had a weapon equipped. I mean, if you want to replace any animation with another it won't help, but for generic attack animations and weapon skills it lets you avoid using a whole bunch of different skills that only differ in their animation.

Ah! It's part of the 'Ace Battle Engine' script!

Edited by Kayzee