Hi everyone! Been reading the forum for weeks now. Thought it was time I signed up lol. Been playing and making games for years now. Lucky for me my wife is an amazing  professional Graphic Artist, who finds all of this to be one of the most amazing things on the planet. I of course agree with her 100%. That being  said im excited to finally be a part of this amazing community! 🙂

Edited by InTheKeyOfX
Few typos

In the key of X huh? In what tuning/scale? I don't recall any microtonal scales that explicitly use X as a note... most seem to still use A-G as normal and use flats and sharps and/or half-flats and half-sharps. The Bohlen–Pierce Scale is the only one I know that uses more actual letters as it uses H and J, but it's also not divided by octaves. Then again, it all depends on how you notate it doesn't it?

... Annnd nobody has any idea what I am talking about do they? Sigh...

Edited by Kayzee

Thxs guys :)  / And Kayzee actually I do. And your right. My name is actually an X Files reference. Now if someone can  kindly point me to the members lounge for a nice scalding hot cup of tea  / and the RPG MV tuts section of the library I can get started on some heavy reading :)