Chaos Krux

Thunder Spirit Battler

Hi, might I ask for the assistance of the general populous once more? RPG Maker VX Ace has Battlers for a Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, and Wind Spirit type Enemy by default, and I can also use other battlers in the base resources for Light and Dark. The problem is Thunder. In my project, summons can be fought and subsequently obtained throughout the game that are linked to certain elements, and Thunder is the only one I don't have a battler for. If anyone has any idea of where I can find something that might work as a Thunder Spirit Battler, I'd appreciate the help. It would also be nice if the battler matched the style of the ones from VX Ace, so it doesn't look out of place. Thanks!

Edit: I realise Programming probably isn't the best place to post this, but I didn't realise it was under Programming until after I posted it, and I'm not sure if there's a way to move it... Sorry!

Edited by Chaos Krux
Probably wrong catagory...

9 minutes ago, roninator2 said:

Thanks for the website... I did find one or two that I could use, but the problem with that website is that most of the images seem to have inconvenient backgrounds... As in I would have to paint around the image so that I can make the entire background transparent in RPG maker... I can do that if I must, but an alternative would be ideal... 

5 minutes ago, roninator2 said:

What image did you try to get?

They look fine to me.

Click on the image -> click download

Just like last time, it was just me being dumb... Thanks! I found one that should work perfectly! From the same person, no less!