MasterMoes

Character select script?

Hi, so I'm new to RPGMakerCentral, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong category for this topic...

So I'm working on an open world survival game with RPG Maker VX Ace, and everything is going perfectly... except one thing. This game involves a gameplay mechanic were you must rescue survivors so you can play as them. I basically need a character select script. I know plenty of them exist, but the ones I found aren't what I'm looking for!

So here's what I'm trying to do in my game: When a player finds a survivor, a switch is activated that declares the player has found that survivor. When the player goes back to base, the player can choose up to 3 survivors they've unlocked to join the party, plus the main character that is always in the party.

Does a script exist for this type of game mechanic?

Hey, sorry for replying late. This isn't exactly what I need, but it could work. I actually figured out my own system, but this script should be useful for something else. Thank you for showing it to me!

On 8/19/2019 at 9:06 PM, MasterMoes said:

Hey, sorry for replying late. This isn't exactly what I need, but it could work. I actually figured out my own system, but this script should be useful for something else. Thank you for showing it to me!

Thanks for the support, but I've already figured out my own way of a character select system. I'm good now