Chaos Krux

Struggling to find a Match

Sorry, me again. I do hope I'm not being a bother... At the moment, I'm trying to find a battler than at least vaguely matches a character from my project. There will come a point in my project where this particular character will be fought, but I so far haven't been able to find a battler that looks anything like the character. I suppose you could call this a request... Maybe? But I thought I'd put it here just in case... I'll leave a picture of the character's face and character graphics here, and if any of you lovely people could find a battler to match, I would be ever so grateful to you! It would be nice if the battler fits in with the style of RMVXA, but I can probably work with almost anything. Thanks in advance!

Edit: If it helps, the character's weapon is supposed to be a crossbow or rifle of some sort... I did find a battler that I could use if I had no better alternative, but it is far from ideal... I'll add that battler here as well to provide a basic idea, but I'd prefer not to end up using it if possible...

Vivian Chara.png

Vivian Face.png

Vivian (Violet) Opt 2.png

Edited by Chaos Krux
Additional Details