MasterMoes

I need an Xinput script

First of all, I'm sorry if this is the wrong topic to post this in, I couldn't find any type of "commission" topic. But anyway...

I'm working on an RPG Maker VX Ace game that uses a lot of buttons from a gamepad (I'm using an Xbox 360 wired controller). What I need is to be able to use the triggers, start, back, and D-pad buttons on it, since using F1 doesn't support those buttons. What I'm trying to do is, when you press a button (let's say the right trigger), it will activate an new input. Instead of activating a default input like C, A, B, L, R, and so on, it will activate a new input that can be used in a conditional branch.

For example: If the right trigger is pressed or held down, it activates input "E". If input "E" is active when a certain parallel process is running, then it will trigger the conditional branch that will only trigger if input "E" is active...

Anybody know a script that would work for doing this? I've tried Lone Wolf's Gamepad Extender, but that doesn't let me create new input labels (a.k.a the letter "E" in the example). If anybody knows a script that would work for this, please let me know. And, if such a script does not exist, how much will it cost to commission that script?