Sign in to follow this  
InvaderZim2003

GREETINGS, FFFILTHY HUMANS!

Hey there, folks! I'm an aspiring game developer who just so happened to stumble upon RPG Maker MV.

I've recently started development on my first game, an RPG adaption of The Binding of Isaac. Things have been going pretty smoothly, all things considered.

EXCEPT.

I've created an animation for one of my characters' skills, which involves an image of a book appearing on screen and dilating for about a second. But upon testing it out in battle, I realized that the thing doesn't play at all. Just the text box narration and its sound effect. I figured that it the software would have no issue running an animation that came with it, so I tried using one of the default animations. But to my surprise (and annoyance), it didn't play either.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm doing everything I need to do to get these things to play. Is there something I'm missing? Or is there some kind of plugin that I can use? I just really want to make my amateur game look a little less amateur. Little help here? Thanks in advance 😆