I've seen this lots and lots of times where @usertags do not automatically convert to the chosen usertag, and then there are times when typing out a usertag, it'll refuse to pull a drop down list of users, making the usertag completely broken unless one refreshes the page, WCS (worst case scenario).

This quite simply just needs to be fixed. A bug like this should not exist.

By the way, having to refresh the page to temporarily avert a bug, is just bad, period.

It surely needs some work indeed. The emoticon list similarly refuses to pop out at some point, also completely blocking arrow keys (making you unable to move text cursor with these) when that happens.

This issue is frustrating, to say at least, but sadly this is something the software devs should look into. That is, it's not something I broke. :c

I only hope, that they'll eventually fix it in the future updates, but I guess it won't hurt to start preparing some pitchforks and torches, just in case. 👀

9 hours ago, Rikifive said:

I guess it won't hurt to start preparing some pitchforks and torches, just in case.

lmfao

Ooookay then...

Anyway, I hadn't noticed the emoticon list being problematic like that (I rarely use them myself since it's a CPU HOG), so that can be added to the fix list...lolz