Sign in to follow this  
SirCrashtonII

House Robbing Simulator - READ DISC

Polls for the game  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

STORY
You are part of the mafia, but you want out. They will only let you leave if you pay them. You don't have enough money, so you are going to rob houses to get the money. Good luck.

This is one if my first games I've made, and it was during a 2 and a half hour challenge, so expect some bugs such as but not limited to: leaving a house and ending up outside of a different house, not dying and instead being stuck in an endless loop of being oneshot until you restart the game, and more. It also has stock buildings and stock characters, but it has a mild charm to it. Might just be me though. Keep in mind it was made in 2 and a half hours so balancing is virtually nonexistent. The way to finish the game is to purchase a certification of freedom from the shopkeeper next to the starting weapon. Also, there's a secret that you can try to find if you want. (It's not hidden in a corner or something, playing the game you should just find it eventually.) Hope you enjoy i guess?
-Credit to YanFly for the chasing plugin, and my friends for giving the idea of a 2 and a half hour game jam thing.

RHS pic1.jpg

RHS pic2.jpg

RHS pic3.jpg

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5h97abett1up06e/Robbing_Houses_Simulator_Fixed.zip/file

Edited by SirCrashtonII
added download link that worked and story