Ariel Schnee

Does Anybody Know

Does anybody know what happened to the DEGICA site. I bought a lot of stuff from the RPG Maker online store years ago. I lost everything when my external harddrives were destroyed. I just got a new external harddrive, and tried to download using the download links in my email receipts. They wouldn't work. Neither would the support links. So I can't contact them. Does anybody know what's going on? Can this be solved? Can the download links work once again? Or am I out of hundreds of dollars now?

To be honest I'm not sure if they were having any changes, but maybe the link structure is outdated?

Like, for example instead of rpgmaker.com/download/something you might have to update it to rpgmakerweb.com/download/something

I've never bought anything there, so I'm not even oriented well how the purchase & download process looks like.

If anything fails, try sending a support ticket. I believe this form is the correct one for such cases:
https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/support/contact-us/sales

I finally got to it using this link https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/c/account . Took lots of searching to find it. However, it seems most of my links have expired.:( And can no longer be downloaded. So, it looks like I'm out money on the expired ones.

Here's a list of the ones that have expired.

---

Product  Delivery Method  Quantity  Unit Price

Arabian Nights Resource Pack  Download  1  US$9.99

Modern Day Tiles Resource Pack  Download  1  US$6.99
Modern Shop Add-On  Download  1  US$5.99

The Blackheart Power  Download  1  US$4.99

Futuristic Atmospheres  Download  1  US$12.99
Gyrowolf's 2013 Music Resource Pack 001  Download  1  US$19.99

The Adventurer's Journey  Download  1  US$4.99

High Fantasy Mega Pack  Download  1  US$49.99

Wild West Tiles Pack  1 $9.99

Pixel Myth: Germania  1 $19.99

JSM Party Themes  1 $7.99

Royal Tiles Resource Pack 1 $9.99 USD
Dungeons & Volcanoes Tile Pack 1 $9.99 USD
Evil Castle Tiles Pack 1 $4.99 USD

---

2 hours ago, PhoenixSoul said:

You can get all of those via Steam. I have several of them myself and/or are wishlisted.

01. I already paid for these once. Don't want to pay again. That's not fair.

02. Steam is not an option. I'm using XP. Steam doesn't work on XP anymore now. (Don't tell me to upgrade my OS. More than half my stuff would stop working if I did.)

03. Steam has a bad habit of ripping me off.

Edited by Ariel Schnee
Fixing it where I put a '/' when I meant to put a '.'.

It is very odd to learn your links have expired. None of my purchases for software and packs for resources have expired. I recommend contacting support to get an explanation about the resource packs.

19 hours ago, Ariel Schnee said:

01. I already paid for these once. Don't want to pay again. That's not fair.

02. Steam is not an option. I'm using XP. Steam doesn't work on XP anymore now. (Don't tell me to upgrade my OS. More than half my stuff would stop working if I did.)

03. Steam has a bad habit of ripping me off.

I was just pointing that out in case you had to. I agree in that it is absolutely not fair, and greedy to boot.

Planned obsolescence can sit and spin as far as I am concerned; my OS loses support at the end of January (Windows 7), and I don't have the hardware to run 10 or even 8.1. So yeah, I won't tell you to upgrade. I wish I had an XP machine because it runs a lot of my favorite games a lot better than 7 does. (I skipped Vista)

I haven't had that experience myself, so I wouldn't know. Then again, I don't spend a lot of money on Steam and have bought almost everything I have when it is on sale.

I'd be taking @FranklinX's advice here; it sounds suspect to me that this had happened.