Rikifive

8bit You're In My Head Like a Catchy Song (8 Bit) | Famitracker (VRC6) | MLP

This is an 8-Bit cover of 'You're In My Head Like a Catchy Song', a song from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - S07E13: The Perfect Pear.

To give some backstory, the episode featuring that song is about ponies learning about their parents' and the feud between families.
🍎Apple and 🍐Pear families were constantly at odds with each other over who were the better farmers. The only two members of each family to get along were Pear Butter of the 🍐Pears and Bright Mac of the 🍎Apples. Despite the heated rivalry between their families, their childhood friendship eventually blossomed into a beautiful romance, unaccepted by any of the families. This led to some dramatic choices...

So in short, it's kiiinda like Romeo and Juliet.

I have to admit, that it sounds rather cliche, but I really liked that episode, which motivated me to do something productive, so here it is, my 8-bit version of the song, made in FamiTracker. 👍

The title of the song reminds me of this song:

♫I keep on playing my favorite song, turn it up while you're gone...♫
♫It's all I've got, when you're In My Head, and you're In My Head, so I need it...♫

Yay for FamiTracker! I never used it myself, but I have used many other tracker style programs. They have been around for ages!

You know, this reminds me... I have been listening to lots a chiptunes lately. If there is one thing I have noticed, is that a good percentage of chiptunes are frigging adorable in one way or another. I mean, half of them are themed around cute girls and/or just sound cute and happy in general. That's not even getting into videos like this, this, or this... So cute! >w<

Edited by Kayzee