FranklinX

What are your RPG Maker Goals for 2020?

A new year has new possibilities for everyone's game development. What are your RPG Maker goals for 2020? Do you want to release a new game? Do you want to create a new battle system? It could be as simple as creating your first graphic of a character! I'll start us off!

My goal is create a trailer of my current project and release a trailer before the end of the year. 

I've been working on and scrapping and reworking on projects for close to 5 years now and through that time, I've put in thousands of hours in RPG Maker (according to Steam) and I think I'm now ready to truly make a game that I can be proud of. My goal is to release a game if not by the end of this year, then by the first half of 2021. So in 2020, my game development will hopefully make a lot of progress. I would love to see the main storyline and beta versions of all of my maps and cutscenes completed this year

Two goals for me, this first is to release a battler for each job class (base version) and try to get some designs out. The second is a bit of a stretch but I'd like to have a working version of a new MV animated battle system demo done with the actors I've made.