Doomboxx1134

How do they do that???

How are you guys overlapping the mountain-type tiles and not having them bleed into one another? This is frustrating as heck, cause I see so many beautiful maps and I can't figure out how? Thank you in advance 

20200128_144116.jpg

I have moved the thread to Editor Support and Discussion.
I see
Games in Progress is your favorite section, but again, this section is for posting your projects, like putting a game on Steam, not for asking questions. 🙃

If the forum layout appears to be confusing to you, feel free to message me, I'll do my best to help. Just to avoid surprises, the next thread, that will appear in Games in Progress while not meeting section requirements will end up being removed.

The picture is a little blurry, but... maybe you are talking about using what's known as 'shift mapping'? See if you hold down shift while coping and pasting you can copy and paste tiles exactly without updating autotiles. It's useful! Donno if it's still a feature in MV, but I expect it is. I found an old tutorial for VX Ace but I expect it works the same in MV.

Edited by Kayzee

6 hours ago, Kayzee said:

The picture is a little blurry, but... maybe you are talking about using what's known as 'shift mapping'? See if you hold down shift while coping and pasting you can copy and paste tiles exactly without updating autotiles. It's useful! Donno if it's still a feature in MV, but I expect it is. I found an old tutorial for VX Ace but I expect it works the same in mv

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁that is EXACTLY what I was talking about