Phantom77

Looking for Hairstyles Plug-In

Hello, everyone.  I am a new user of RPG Maker MV.

I am interested in adding more variety of hairstyles for the Character Generator in the program; particularly, a few hairstyles that are customarily styled by, and for, black people.

I am also interested in having two separate genders for children in the Character Generator, and with at least a couple of added choices for almost every category (hair, eyes, face markings, wings, accessories, etc.).

As a bonus, I am also interested in adding a couple of customary Arabian/Muslim and sikh headdresses for the Character Generator, for Accessory 1 or Accessory 2.

If there is anything that is already made and is available, I apologize, as I'm still getting the hang of getting the most out of this forum's search feature.  So links to any of the above that is already made, would be appreciated.

Thank you for anyone who may respond to my post.  :)

Pretty sure one can use MV's options to import stuff into the generator, though I've not tried this as of yet so...

As for the splitting of the kid category into 'Boy/Girl', it could be done graphics wise, but I'm pretty sure the 'kid' category is hard-coded into the editor, which would require EULA-breaching reverse-engineering to fix/modify. I could be wrong; it might all be Javascript stuffs, but either way I'm no expert on this and the former is not something I'd trifle with, given how litigious Degica/Hadokawa can be...

As far as what is available, there are a lot of resources made for MV, though cost-free? Eeeehhh, maybe a few here and there; most cost money though.
Sorry to say this on top of that, but MV is less-community supported than its' predecessors. However, I do wish you luck.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PhoenixSoul said:

Pretty sure one can use MV's options to import stuff into the generator, though I've not tried this as of yet so...

As for the splitting of the kid category into 'Boy/Girl', it could be done graphics wise, but I'm pretty sure the 'kid' category is hard-coded into the editor, which would require EULA-breaching reverse-engineering to fix/modify. I could be wrong; it might all be Javascript stuffs, but either way I'm no expert on this and the former is not something I'd trifle with, given how litigious Degica/Hadokawa can be...

As far as what is available, there are a lot of resources made for MV, though cost-free? Eeeehhh, maybe a few here and there; most cost money though.
Sorry to say this on top of that, but MV is less-community supported than its' predecessors. However, I do wish you luck.

So I just need to find hairstyle choices that have already been made by a graphics designer for RPG Maker MV, that I can import?

And from what you said, yeah, if that is the case with the kids in Character Generator, I will leave that alone.

• Like 1

It might be to your benefit to ask about these MV functions on the more active official forums, if possible.

• Like 1